“THE SPIRIT OF MA’AT” – October 2011 – “THE QUICKENING” Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Greetings Friends

      If our conversations with people have anything to say about the way things are going, the last few months have birthed a noticeable shift in attitude; it’s as if an invisible force has super-charged life on this planet with enough light to raise our individual and collective consciousness to include the possibility of a global awakening. As Earth changes trigger the lava flows, as the tectonic plates gape open and pull the world apart, as the four elements respond to the high speed frequency sets that are pouring out of the Ether, so too, each and every one of us is being called to break out, bust through, and release the dictates and restrictions of the Old Paradigm. If we feel like we’ve turned a corner it is because the last battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness is about to end; both the Quarantine and the Veil have been lifted and we are beginning to remember who we really are. By the twenty-eighth of October, the energy we are feeling now will quicken to the point where the past, present, and future will merge into one, as we enter what the Mayans refer to as ‘The Time of No Time’. In that realm thought, feeling, and manifestation become simultaneous, and Unity Consciousness prevails. Welcome to “The Quickening” Issue. In honor of what promises to be a month of accelerated change and awakening, we devote our October 2011 edition to a full boat of articles and media presentations that will not only get you thinking about the Age of Light, but about your own light, and the idea that as we emerge from the Heart of Darkness, there is no better time than now to let it shine.

      Online now at: www.spiritofmaat.com

      OCTOBER 2011 NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:

      For news about Drunvalo's workshops and events, please go to www.drunvalo.net

      DRUNVALO'S WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:
      For those of you who wish to learn from Drunvalo personally, dates for upcoming Workshops are listed below.

      Formal registration forms are available at www.drunvalo.net.

      November 28 - December 02 — Awakening The Illuminated Heart — Sedona, Arizona

      January 22-26, 2012 — Awakening The Illuminated Heart — Chapala, Mexico (Spanish and English)

      The Crystal Skulls will be in Sedona on November 7th, 2010 - Angel Valley

      More information as to exact schedule, costs and timings will be sent in the next week or so.
      Look for our email announcement!

      HUMICIN TABLETS
      Drunvalo talks about the benefits of Humicin tablets at all of his workshops. To learn more about this wonderful supplement, a 100% natural product that is designed to deliver the most positive health effects of any Humic acid supplement on the market, go to our products section at http://m1e.net/c?30176305-yx5jR7ogNAVVY%406861396-CosAI/LZRpKVg  Available in Selenium, Ferrous and Pure Formulas!

      FEATURED THIS MONTH IN THE MA'AT SHOP — 2 great products!
      Organic Raw Chocolate - Sustainable Energy - SUPER FOOD!

      Cacao is now recognized as a superfood and is literally a powerhouse of nutrients, ranging from carbohydrates, protein, free amino acids, fats and fatty acids (extracted as cocoa butter), bioflavonoids, vitamins & minerals. The ingredients of this amazing product include organic raw Cacao (the powerhouse), organic Mesquite (the Stabilizer), organic Maca (the Strengthener), organic Coconut Palm Sugar (paradise nectar), and Himalayan Crystal Salt (the optimizer). Eat it Straight out of the Bag, Mix with Non-Dairy Milk or Hemp — Almond — Rice or Soy. Add it to your Coffee and make your own meta mocha! Mix with coconut oil and pour over ice cream... Lots of uses to fit your imagination.

      DESTROXIN WITH CALCIUM AND B12

      Destroxin contains the amazing natural mineral Zeolite with a unique formula proven to absorb toxins, free radicals and heavy metals as well as boost the immune system without side effects.

      NEW PRODUCTS FROM FLOWER OF LIFE PRODUCTS at www.floweroflifestore.com

      Flower of Life Jewelry - Custom Designs from our artist friend Oswaldo in Bogata!  FOL with Ankh and the Right Eye of Horus in Sterling Silver.  Also available with Infinity sign.    Sterling Silver Seed of Life Pendants and the Flower of Life in Wood for your wall, table or healing room.

      NOW AVAILABLE ~ THE MERKABA MEDITATION AND UNITY BREATH MEDITATION as recorded by Drunvalo! On CD

      THE EMWAVE2 — FROM HEARTMATH

      Learn to go into Alpha through bio-feedback. This small and convenient hand-held device lets you know when you've reached the ultimate state of meditation. Great for your Living in the Heart meditation practice.

      ETHERIUM GOLD — (Monatomic or White Gold) (increases alpha brain production). Also comes in ETHERIUM PINK (affecting the energies of the heart) and ETHERIUM RED (to integrate the brain with desires of heart). Powder, Tablet or Mineral Spray!

      INFLATABLE ZAFU'S - great for traveling - just deflate, stick in your backpack or luggage.  Blows up quickly and easily!

      Visit the folks at www.FloweroflifeStore.com

      SACRED TRAVEL — www.oneheartproductions.net

      October 31 to November 12

      OPENING THE PORTAL 11/11/11 PERU

      With Elders ~ Spiritual Leaders ~ Priests ~ Wisdom Keepers
      Machu Picchu, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca and Chucuito
      Journey to the Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca visiting the sacred sites of the Andean people. Join people from around the world and indigenous elders on Lake Titicaca for ceremonies and Earth/Sky connection on 11/11/11.

      Led by Peruvian Shaman and Mystic, Jorge Luis Delgado - author of ‘Andean Awakening - an Inca Guide to Mystical Peru’

      COMING IN JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2012 - Chile and Easter Island ~ a Visit to northern Chile where the Kundalini of the earth is rising Plus! Easter Island for the Tapati Festival and exploration of the islands mysteries....  check back on our website soon for pricing and registration!

      Registration and information for all journeys are at: http://www.oneheartproductions.net

      INTERESTED IN SACRED TRAVEL?

      For those of you who want to turn your vacation into a Vision Quest: If you have a group of 8 or more people, you can travel to some of the most energetic and dynamic destinations in the world. Commune with shaman and indigenous peoples from all over the world; travel to the standing stones of the British Isles; pray in the sacred Kivas and canyons of the South West; enter the King's Chamber; Meditate at sacred sites that have been visited by pilgrims from around the world for hundreds, if not thousands of years. If you have a group and are interested in turning your travel experience into something more than a trip, relax and let us handle the logistics. With extensive experience in the realm of Sacred Travel for over 25 years, we are Diane Cooper & Dani Lodes of One Heart Productions. For more information please contact us via email at solarheart@...

      From Our hearts to Yours,
      The Staff at the Spirit of Ma'at

      {O Box 687
      Sedona, Arizona 86339