Rely On Your Own Consciousness ~ Osho

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 12:45 PM
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=152154684853746&set=a.145997452136136.31913.145993968803151&type=1&theater

      Source: ॐ Spiritual Bliss ॐ

      ‘Buddha has said: - 'Be a light unto yourself.' The night is dark, I know, and I would like to help you in every way; but I cannot do anything that is impossible. Only your light will help you in the dark night, so rely on yourself. Go with my blessings. Go into the dark night with my blessings. Rely on your own consciousness. Remain alert, let that be your light, because nobody else's light can help you. - Osho