Infinite Being Newsletter: Disaster Predictions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      Spiritual
Metaphysics
      Disaster Predictions
      by Owen Waters
      I’ve been watching a long litany of disaster predictions come and go for many years.

      The amazing thing is: None of them ever came true.

      Not one of them, ever!

      Last June, for example, I was forwarded an email that contained a particularly dire prediction. It stated that, on September 26th, 2011, Comet ELE would swing by, causing massive 9-point-plus earthquakes here on Earth.

      This was no run-of-the-mill comet, by the way. This one was supposed to be more than 300 times the size of the Earth! It was also supposed to bring us three days of darkness while it passed between us and the Sun.

      Pretty scary, huh? I thought so, anyway.

      Naturally, September the 26th came and went with no sign of Comet Whopper. The only whopper in sight was the big lie behind yet another nonsensical disaster prediction.

      Who are these people who make up such horror stories? Are their lives so filled with utter boredom that they have to run around trying to scare people?

      The next big upcoming Disaster-Fest will be the Mayan 'End Time' in December 2012. The closer we get to that date, the more you’ll hear these people yelling messages like, "The End is Nigh!"

      Will the world come to an end in 2012? Is the Mayan End Time the end of all time and life as we know it? Are we about to be smitten by an angry God?

      Now is a great time to review our online 2012 article and find out the facts for yourself:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/2012.htm

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      Owen Waters is the author of Spirituality Made Simple, which is available both as a paperback and a downloadable e-book, at:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/simple.htm

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.