EROS GATHERING DELAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      2.10 Eros Logo transparent background.jpg

      It's a beautiful, clear fall day here in New Mexico - the sun warm and the shadows just a bit chilly. Perfect weather as life goes to sleep for the season to awaken once again in the spring. This year, however, is not like all years behind us. We are all part of a great awakening - within us and across the broad plains, deep oceans, verdant jungles and rushing cities of busyness. Each and every life form is touched, whether they are aware of it or not. Those of us who have some understanding watch with wonder and many questions about what is and what is to come. In the end our journey is to fill each moment with our love and our commitment to create a loving and generous planet in every quadrant of the globe. A place where everyone can relax, be at peace, expand and enjoy in joy all the wonders of themselves, each other and all that is being created anew by us. Trust that what you are called on to do in this moment counts and is in right order even if you cannot see all the tendrils of connection, collaboration, co-creation and impact of a single act, thought or word.

      We must all hone to what we are called to do and be. In this I have been called to move through a spiritual/physical transformation with known outcome but unknown processes due to the heaviness of the energies on the planet. So, what I believed would be completed by now is not and in perfection must be so. I share with  you these thoughts so you will know that I have stepped back once again from the Eros Gathering. It is not time, my energies are called elsewhere. We will all move forward as we must and I will let you know when we will reconvene. I love being with all of you at the Gatherings and look forward greatly to our shared time together. For now my journey is mostly with my Council as I redraw my self to best serve all life in, on and around this solar system.

      I am always with you and hold you in my love -- Cherie

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      erosdd@...