Urgent Prayer Request

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      As I give this very important request let me first give an update for everyone with Ginni and Luna for those who are not aware. Luna has had a place open up for her which I am sending the deepest gratitude for this manifesting. Everyone who has put the energies out, the love and prayers and candles have been equally apart of seeing this take place. She needs to find work now to get some money coming in so let us see this continue to manifest more. We can do it :)  With Ginni the issues of her health are still there but she sounds stronger which the healing and prayers also making a major difference. It does look to be clear to be her appendix but the issue of no insurance is keeping surgery from happening. It is still more than a potentially dangerous situation so let us continue prayers for her as well.

      Some of the dearest souls have been going through enormous challenges in their life. I have recently heard back from a very long time and dear friend to discover she has lost her children to her ex, her car, her house and has been homeless. The shelter in her area has a 3 month waiting list/period which I am absolutely amazed to hear. She is sleeping in a tent in the woods and is presently starving as nothing is open via soup kitchen, or along those lines, on the weekends where she is. She is not asking for anyone for anything and trying each day to find a way to get back on her feet. Her name is Robyn and is in Chantilly, Va. Naturally I am asking for prayers and energies sent for her but also ask for any who can or know of those in her area who can offer a bed, a place even temporary and some warm food please contact me directly and will get contact established between her and you. I just heard from her and she is freezing as it is apparently getting exceptionally cold there and she is out looking for food right now. I am grateful for anything that any can do or direct her to those who can help her. She is determined and focused to get back on her feet. She has an amazing spirit to hold up through everything. Thank each and everyone of you who can do whatever you can for her. Love, Shay