Re: GCI News and Updates - The Shelia Show - Spiritual Summit - Circ

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      A piece I read within this past months speaks on ascension and given a deeper perspective that we are already ascended, already enlightened. All of this is a process of peeling back the layers to remember, to reconnect with that which I have a strong, core resonance with.

      With regards to this particular set of events mentioned yes it does make mention of being a member of the community and I have my own personal opinions on this. I can and do embrace the many teleconferences, events, etc that are being held and how they are free to participate in. I do agree that there should not be exclusivity to those who have paid to be apart of their community. I do not judge but simply observe and shared this for the broader information. We all have our various means of making a living in this world and those of us who are immersed into our path that this apart of our livelihood I see no issues with finances being charged with this provision in my mind: Do not make the cost of joining unavailable to a strong majority on this planet. In other words do not cater to the rich and by having excessive amounts asked for. Be flexible and make it possible for anyone irrespective of their financial affairs. Make sure the motivation and intent is pure. It is not to be financial and materially affluent. It is to assist others in their growth as we support one another. That should be paramount and at the core of all the work done. If we can keep a strong, deep base of balance we can go forward and see all blossom and bear great fruit. For those that do otherwise we stand as individuals and a community to balance that out providing and giving where others keep it to a select few. Simply my thoughts to share on the subject. Love, Shay