Fw: 11 Leo The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved, having learned to attune the personal will with Divine Will, and channel the passion of the Heart through breath , the next step is to manifest trance states of ecstasy and bliss.

      We are the Angels of Trance. It is we who assist you when you desire to bring forth the feelings of harmony, love, grace, and happiness of the divine virtues into the world.

      Often when you look about you and see suffering in the eyes and bodies of the people, the desire to bring them enlightenment, justice, and happiness wells up within your heart.

      Their suffering is oftentimes considerable, but it is the fertile soil in which the Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to the highest truth grows.

      When you focus your desire to uplift and inspire these who are locked in suffering, we teach you how to encircle each and every one of them with the energy of joy and ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word.

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N

      A…Through the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, we teach you to tap the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness.

      H…Through the power of the word, we help you translate the work of universal consciousness and receive spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of pictures. In other words, we help you develop clairvoyance.

      A…With the virtue of enlightenment, we inspire in you eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance and higher states of consciousness.

      H…We bring through the power of the word in order to give each letter dynamic creative power. Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with sound, color, meaning, sensation, and feeling.

      B…Through the virtue of universal consciousness, which includes the understanding of polarity, we help you learn to charge physical objects with great power and transformative energy.

      O…With the divine virtue of justice, we teach you to evoke contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.

      N…Through the virtue of supreme happiness, which is the seventh heaven of delight, we connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states and empower seekers to facilitate enlightenment of others.’

      We help the children of God to bring forth the kingdom of God. It has always been this way and it will always be . This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

      Close your eyes. Feel the passion in your heart. Call forth angels of inspiration to guide your imagination to attune to the most perfect ecstasy for yourself and for those you desire to serve.

      Through meditation, breathe in envisioned ecstasy and feel rapture. As you breathe out, will,imagine, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people.

      Continue doing this in prayerful attunement and focus, calling on us to help you and them. As you are doing this we, the angels of ecstasy and rapture do our part.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      It is so easy.

      Your teachers have told you two very important things that we wish to emphasize. One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven. The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

      So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn this, try this, and see.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      .

      Click here to fly to my web site!