Patricia Cota-Robles and HEALING WITH THE MASTERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      HEALING WITH THE MASTERS

      Hi Everybody,

      I have been invited to participate in Volume 8 of the Healing With the Masters series. Please join me for this powerful opportunity. Together we will learn the various perspectives of sincere and dedicated teachers who are striving to empower each of us to improve our individual and collective lives. This is the dawn of a New Day on Planet Earth, and we are all being called to a higher service. We have the absolute ability to make a positive difference in our own lives, and in the lives of all Life evolving on this planet. This series will help us remember how to accomplish that profound Truth.

      So many are feeling the clarion call to their deepest selves, especially as we enter 2012.  Remarkable indicators of change are showing up almost daily revealing quite clearly what is not working.

      Many of these lower vibrating happenings are simply old patterns of thought and intention that are now showing up to be transmuted, making space for a whole new level of conversation, expansion, love, honoring, connection, abundance, wellness and a glorious new existence for all of us.

      Together we can clear these limiting overlays, AND you can clear them from your own life -- Healing With The Masters will help you do just that.

      YOU are a very important aspect of this shift. The power is within you to create a “revolution of intention” that can not only change your life to be fulfilled beyond anything you expected, but that can shift everything.

      WE NEED YOU.  And, you may just need this...your invitation to join me as I speak at this FREE life and consciousness expanding program,  Healing With The Masters.  Beginning September 6, 2011, Healing With The Masters is offering another season of shifting and inspiration, and along with me, 23 transformational speakers will be guiding you to new insights. AND there are more than a dozen bonus videos created to inspire INSTANT energy shifts... all absolutely FREE.

      ==> https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/11223

      This is all of the information you will need to participate in this amazing FREE opportunity.

      Through four years of transformation, Healing With The Masters has guided hearts and awoken the minds of over 200,000 like-minded souls in over 122 countries. Thousands have shared how their lives have foundationally shifted to create the peace, love, abundance and health they have searched for, this could be you.

      This series and the 16 bonus inspirational videos will guide you to the practices, insights, love, invocations, energy expansions and processes found on each of these 24 shows. I am part of these videos, and delivered a heart felt message.

      NOW you can experience the YOU, you have been seeking.

      ==> https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/11223

      The speakers who are joining me (many who have even been regulars on Oprah) are bringing the sole/soul intention of loving you, nudging you, encouraging you and guiding you, within a safe and sacred space to your greatest expansion.

      VOLUME 8 SPEAKERS INCLUDE:

      don Miguel Ruiz -
      Best selling author of The Four Agreements

      James Van Praagh – Celebrated medium and Co-Executive Producer of CBS series Ghost Whisperer

      Lindsay Wagner – Popular actress and an advocate of human potential, “Quiet the Mind & Open the Heart”

      John Gray – Best-selling relationship author of all time of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus books

      Barbara Marx Hubbard - Social innovator, speaker, author, educator and leader in the new world view of conscious evolution

      Jean Houston – American scholar, lecturer, best selling author, philosopher, pioneered and motivated the human potential movement

      Neale Donald Walsch - Spiritual messenger and best selling author the Conversation With God Series

      Jo Dunning –"The Miracle Worker,” spiritual teacher, author, and energy practitioner

      24 amazing speakers, PLUS 16 FREE Inspirational Videos, (from the likes of Wayne Dyer, Gary Zukav, Dan Millman, Carol Look, Guy Finley AND ME, plus more), all here for you, for your awakening, timed to prepare you for 2012.

      Host, healer and author, Jennifer McLean adds her special sauce of spiritual depth, insight and laughter, guaranteeing these shows to be lively and fun, putting the “light” in enlightenment.

      AND, for volume 8 of Healing With The Masters, Jennifer is offering a fun contest, giving away $6000 cash PLUS a fully loaded MacBook Pro laptop computer, AND an iPad 2 all potentially yours JUST by listening to these life changing calls.

      You will also be joining a huge community of like mined individuals. Together within this potent 12-week gathering, we will hold the multidimensional intention of using the power and energy of our group to shift the world as we enter the very important and sacred year of 2012.

      So here is all you have to do to awaken the “master you” AND prepare for 2012...

      Step #1) Go register for your NO-COST life changing teleseminar seat here:

      ==> https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/11223

      Step #2) Keep an eye out for Jennifer's email with the details for listening in on the calls.  You will be able to dial-in by telephone or listen to the webcast on your computer.  And, if you can’t listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available for each show!

      Step #3) After you register, be sure you go to the download site mentioned in your confirmation email. Jennifer has a couple of surprise bonus gifts for you (amazing healing meditation and sound healing audios) that you can use immediately just for enrolling in this completely FREE series.

      Please take action right now and join me. And please help me spread the word by sending this email to your friends and loved ones.

      I'm sure you're going to enjoy this unique, consciousness-expanding opportunity. Watch for my show on September 20, 2011, at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

      Remember, you can listen to the live show, the live webcast, or the replay recordings if you can’t make the live shows. I promise, you won’t want to miss one show!

      Many gather in discussion groups all over the globe to listen to these special shows, we encourage you to do the same!

      ==> https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/11223

      Thank you for your willingness to add to the Light of the world. Keep shining your magnificent Light!

      God Bless You,
      Patricia Cota-Robles