Quado's Garden: Focus your Attention ~ Time to Clean House!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011

      Focus Your Attention

      Where you place your attention influences what comes to you.  If you place your attention on worry and fear, or on doubt over your capabilities, you will tend to pull what you fear toward you.  If you place your attention on positive action that makes you ready for wonderful things to flow toward you, that focus will tend to pull toward you the people who can give you a little lift up toward your dreams.

      You are powerful, but all of the power resides in this moment, and all of the action is within what you can do.  If you wish to motivate other people to do things, do it in a positive and direct fashion, by learning to be an effective leader and infusing others with your commitment and passion.  Make all of your actions positive.  Make all of your thoughts positive.  Leave off worries and complaints, manipulation and attempts to control others.  Go deep, find your truth, infuse it with dedication and passion and shine out, glowing with resolve, glowing with right action, shining as a beacon for others to follow.  This is the way.

      Time to Clean House!

      Most people live inside a house of memory, a house with windows of thick, wavy, deeply-colored glass, viewing life as through the end of a bottle.  The sights and sounds that reach into this house all go through a dense filter of training, experience, and defenses built up long ago.

      And everything that happens in this bright and sparkling world must fight its way through this thick and wavy barrier before it can even be seen.

      Your job for yourself is to open your windows, glimpse the world as it truly is and let the air of new experience blow through.  Your job is to truly clean house, to clear out the cobwebs of old experience and patterns and let your inner world sparkle with clarity.

      And as for other people, it is useful to know that their reactions are rarely personal, even if they are expressed as such, and that they are often dealing with mere shadows, and what you think you say and do with such precision and clarity may be but a blur of movement and a murmur of sound by the time it makes its way through to them.

      Experiment with new ways of expression.  Be observant and see if you can begin to understand some of their filters of perception.  And be compassionate and loving, knowing that the drama which colored and distorted their view may well have been a drama you were mercifully spared.