Letting Everyone Know We Are Doing Safely So Far

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      I wanted to give a quick update, as there is a lull for a moment, in the weather. We were very lucky yesterday being spared much in this area where I am despite seeing the tornado watches, flash flood advisories in effect. Lee being so slow it has kept everyone being really watchful and we have had a big storm go through earlier with a little break to check emails, quick post, etc . I wanted to send this out to say thank you for all of the love, prayers, candles lit, etc being sent for myself, my family and everyone that is in the path of this system. The love and support always continues to touch and amaze. Thank you all and shall return once it is safe to. love to you all, Shay