EROS GATHERING RECONVENE IN OCTOBER

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      2.10 Eros Logo transparent background.jpg

      As you know, there are many energies working in, on and around this planet to assist the upliftment and evolution of all life during this pivotal point in the transition. With this is coupled energies that foster the dissolution of old 3D structures and systems. This affects us personally and our world in countless ways.

      I have been watching the affects and find at this juncture it would be best to hold on reconvening the Eros Gathering. We are at the turn from focus inward to outward. All of us are experiencing many changes and/or are witnessing changes on many levels with individuals and socio-economic structures. It is an interesting walk. Keep your center. Focus on the truth of self. Stay to what you know and who you are.

      We will publish an updated Blog soon that will be of assistance to you. For now, stay with your soul and allow the divine to guide you in all things.

      We will see you the first Tuesday of October for the Eros Gathering. Be sensitive to alterations needed in your life during this time to maximize flow and allow the time and support you need to open with grace and ease.

      My love to each one of you -- Cherie

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      erosdd@...