Infinite Being Newsletter: The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness (Love)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Spiritual
Metaphysics
      The Gateway to Spiritual Consciousness
      by Owen Waters

      Love is the saving grace of all of humanity. We contact this primal energy in our finest moments. From the moment a baby is born, it is enshrouded in the unselfish love of its mother. From the moment a person springs into action to protect others from peril, their own thoughts of survival are ‘overlighted’ by the love and caring that shines from their heart.

      When a person looks back on their life, they see that one thing that mattered the most: Love. Pure, unadulterated, unconditional love.

      It is the source of compassion. It is the energy of caring for others. It is the binding force which holds together the entire universe, and it flows through you whenever you simply allow it.

      Love is the gateway to spiritual consciousness. It is through activation of the spiritual heart that we pass into a whole new world of expansion and joy. In the realms of spiritual consciousness, we find peace, bliss, and continual inspiration. In the realms of spiritual consciousness, we expand our view of life to see the issues that are important to the soul. We can then see how love can heal and how we can and should take the time to spread a little more love in the world every day, even if it is simply done in silent prayer for the well-being of others.

      Let your heart open to love each and every day. When you are attuned to the natural flow of love throughout the universe, you then feel the natural flow of energy within your own being. Your senses of insight and timing develop to help you achieve more and to succeed easily at the tasks that are important to you.

      The flow of love is critical to life. Without the all-pervasive love of the Creator which fills the universe, nothing would exist. For centuries, humankind has been playing a game where love and inner inspiration have been blocked off and ignored. Today, the tide is turning and people are opening up to this wonderful flow of natural energy.

      Remember the love within, especially when outer circumstances seem dark. Remember that love is the gateway to the higher realms of consciousness where answers can be found to meet every challenge that life presents.

      Tune into love. It will never let you down. Instead, it will set your spirit free to explore the realms of consciousness which offer greater vistas of awareness, greater peace of mind, and a sense of constant joy.

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      This was an excerpt from Owen Waters' book, Spirituality Made Simple, which is available both as a paperback and a downloadable e-book, at:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/simple.htm

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.