Quado's Garden: Give Thanks for Being Alive w/ a personal message to all

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      a very timely message for this morning as I awoke expecting to hear and feel storms which have not made their way here just yet. seems that TS Lee is being a bit indecisive and still has not made landfall or did not when I last see the NOAA site has updated so will be listening closely to the reports locally and beyond. Let us join in seeing that this could dissipate sooner than projected when it makes landfall and keep all of us within its area of affect safe. For the moment able to be online and wanted to send out my love and gratitude for you all. Again how appropriate and divine a message to accompany as we have another day to be able to show our gratitude for being alive and one another. Which I do for each of you deeply. Thank you all for being the loving souls that you are; the love and support we give to each other is truly a blessing to be cherished every moment as each of you are. Love, Shay

      Give Thanks for Being Alive

      Today, stand in gratitude, no matter what your life holds.  Be grateful to be alive, to be drawing this breath, to be standing where you are, poised to take one more step on this glorious adventure.

      Does it not seem glorious?  Then release your expectations about what you wanted this moment to hold.  Release your disappointments and frustrations.  Release that pressure to have something occur within a certain time frame.  Release all that and instead just be.

      Now, is it not glorious?  Look up at the sky and let that wide wonder fill you.  Look at a leaf and study the detail. Is it not wondrous how each leaf is unique, each and every leaf on every tree, carved out with the wonder and glory of the universe?

      And you, are you not wondrous?  You are as that leaf, unique in all the world and yet a part of the tree of life.  You are full of potential and the possibilities to use that potential are sparkling all around you.

      Appreciate what is.  Give thanks for being alive.  And now, from this place of gratitude, open your heart.  Open yourself wide and connect with the wonder.  Feel your oneness.  Feel how truly blessed you are.