I Believe That Love is Stronger Than Death ~ Robert Fulghum

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219070191475412&set=a.112921115423654.7824.112920858757013&type=1&theater

      Source: Hey, its a New Day

      ♥♥♥
      I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
      That myth is more potent than history.
      That dreams are more powerful than facts.
      That hope always triumphs over experience.
      That laughter is the only cure for grief.
      And I believe that love is stronger than death.

      Every person
      passing through this life
      will unknowingly leave something
      and take something away.
      Most of this “something” cannot be seen
      or heard or numbered
      or scientifically detected or counted.
      It’s what we leave
      in the minds of other people
      and what they leave in ours.
      Memory.
      The census doesn’t count it.
      Nothing counts without it.

      You may never have proof of your importance
      but you are more important than you think.
      There are always those who couldn’t do without you.
      The rub is that you don’t always know who.

      It doesn’t matter
      what you say you believe -
      it only matters what you do.

      Don't worry that children never listen to you;
      worry that they are always watching you.

      Live a balanced life -
      learn some and think some
      and draw some
      and paint some
      and sing
      and dance
      and play
      and work everyday some.

      Remember,
      most of us
      got something for nothing the first time
      just by showing up here at birth.
      Now we have to qualify.

      Everything You need to know...
      You learned in kindergarten !