Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: Made me think of you

  • maryrojas46
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011

      grasias por ser mi amiga muy lindo!!!!
      mary

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 9/2/2011 6:56:54 AM
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: Made me think of you

      thanks alot. although we've never meet, or i dont remember. love and friendship is a beautiful thing. i welcome your message.

      From: Flo Jones <flojones39@...>
      Subject: Fw: Made me think of you
      To: "chuck & lou davidow" <charles9830@...>
      Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 11:42 PM

      From: dragonflight@... <dragonflight@...>
      Subject: Made me think of you
      To: charles9830@..., dnsnkat@..., lorie.peirce@...
      Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 8:03 PM

      Made me think of you

      []
      I like you because of who you are to me....
      A true friend.

      And if I don't get this back I'll take the hint.   Something good will happen to you today []
      []
      Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.

      Please send to 5 people in 5 minutes.

      Remember:

      []

      Proud To Be Your Friend!
      []

      Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead.
      []

      I've learned....That life is like a roll of toilet paper.The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

      I've learned....That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
      []

      I've learned....That money doesn't buy class.
      I've learned...That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
      I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
      []
      I've learned...That the Lord didn't do it all in one day.What makes me think I can?
      []

      I've learned....That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
      I've learned....That the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.
      []
      To all of you....Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
      []

      It's National Friendship Week.
      []

      Show your friends how much you care.
      []

      Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND!
      []

      Even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.
      []

      If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.
      []

      HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!
      []

      YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED

      --
      Life is too short for regrets. Love the ones that treat you right and forget the ones that don't.