VMM News & Updates / Sept 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      Visionary Music News & Updates

      Shapeshifter's Shapeshifting
      Reality Show Blog

      Multidimensional Explorations into the Light Matrix

      Upcoming Florida Events
      DNA.L2.2012 Initiation
      Labor Day Weekend 2011
      Sept 3 - 1 to 5:30 p.m.
      DNA Activation using Multidimensional
      Music & Sound

      Sept 10 - 1 to 5:30 p.m.
      Remote Attendance is available for both Events
      MORE INFO

      UPCOMING GLOBAL EVENT
      11:11:11 Ascension
      Opening the Gates to the 5th World of Light

      Blog Post Updates from August 2011
      • 11:11:11 Ascension – Dance Wave
        What are you doing on 11:11:11? (November 11, 2011) Find a CyberShamanic Dance Wave in your area and dance your way into, through and beyond this gateway into the 5th World of Light. http://www.11-11-11ascension.com We begin our CyberShamanic Dance Waves with this first event. We will be creating a 2 hour transmission of some of [...]
        8/31/2011
      • CyberShamanic Dance Waves Launched
        Our newest project called CyberShamanic Dance Waves begins. We have been working towards creating these events for some time and the higher realms have now smiled upon us indicating the time is now. We begin this event with our first transmission for the 11:11:11 (November 11, 2011) Celebration (see next post for details). For these [...]
        8/31/2011
      • Radio Interview w/JoAnn on MAIN
        I was interviewed a few weeks ago by Stardancer who broadcasts a show on Monday mornings from Asheville, NC call Seeds of Life. Her show airs on MAIN-FM (Mountain Area Information Network). http://main-fm.org/ We talked about the beginnings of our work and how we got started doing it.
        8/17/2011

      BLOG CATEGORIES
        New Products
        Concerts/Events
        Podcasts
        Creativity Corner
        Evolutionary
         Guidance
        DNA.L2.2012
         Updates
        DNA Activation
        Web Page Updates
        Writings
        Teleconferences
        YouTube
      .....and more

      Current
      Event Schedule

        Facebook

      This message was sent from:
      Visionary Music, Inc. | 5400 Park Street N #105 | St. Petersburg, FL 33709
      Forward To a Friend
      Share this message with others:   del.icio.us   Digg   reddit   Facebook   StumbleUpon