Meg Blackburn: Tonight's show with special guest Nick Redfern!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011

      Cosmic Particles on the Awakening Zone with your host, Dr. Meg!
      The REAL Men in Black
      August 31st, 2011
      In This Issue

      Quick Links

      Come with Me!

      Quick Links

      Join our list
      Join our mailing list!
      Greetings!
      Tune in Wednesdays, 6:30 Pacific, 9:30 Eastern to Cosmic Particles on the Awakening Zone!

      The Real Men in Black!
      meg clear bkgd
      Cosmic Particles, is on the Awakening Zone network and will be on every Wednesday at 6:30 pm Pacific, 7:30 pm Mountain Time, 8:30 pm Central and 9:30 pm Eastern.

      The Real Men In Black: Evidence, Famous Cases, and True Stories of These Mysterious Men and their Connection to UFO Phenomena.

      The Men in Black were elevated to superstar status in 1997 in the hit movie of the same name. Although the Hollywood blockbuster was fiction, the real Men in Black have consistently attempted to silence the witnesses of UFO and paranormal phenomena since the 1950s.

      In The Real Men in Black, author Nick Redfern delves deep into the mysterious world of these mysterious operatives. He reveals their origins and discusses classic cases, previously unknown reports, secret government files, and the many theories that have been presented to explain the mystery.

      About Nick Redfern:

      Nick Redfern is the author of more than 20 books, including Memoirs of a Monster Hunter; There's something in the Woods; The Real Men in Black; The NASA Conspiracies; Science Fiction Secrets; On the Trail of the Saucer Spies; and Strange Secrets.

      He has appeared on such TV shows as the BBC's Out of This World; the SyFy Channel's Proof Positive; the History Channel's Monster Quest and UFO Hunters; the National Geographic Channel's Paranatural; and MSNBC's Countdown.

      To see Nick on film, click on the following You Tube link:

      Filmed in the woods of Wisconsin in late-2009, it is an extract from the History Channel's Monster Quest episode on Mothman. Scroll to the 7-Minute, 31-second mark to see the beginning of the section involving Nick: Nick on uTube

      See also the following Fox News story from the summer of 2010 on Nick's search for the legendary Chupacabra: Fox News Clip

      To get your questions answered during the show, the call in number is 714-364-4559

      See you there!

      Where Will YOU Be on December 21, 2012? How about with me atop Machu Picchu?

      macchu picchu
      Come With Me to Peru For a 26,000 Year Anniversary Gathering Of Souls!

      I couldn't imagine a better or more powerful place to be during the planetary alignment in 2012 than in Peru, where the natives greet us with a simple "Welcome Home". While standing in the parking lot at the Cusco Airport recently, it came to me that in 2012 I was to bring as many people as possible to stand atop Machu Picchu where a massive convergence of ley lines occurs! As we gather there and together, send out a positive message to mankind and beyond, the energy and the intentions of our message will ride the ley lines all across the Earth.

      I have arranged a spectacular two-part trip to assist you in experiencing the best that Peru has to offer as well as visiting the amazing sites of Tihuanaca and Puma Punka in Bolivia. You may have seen these places on the History Channel with my good friend and spiritual brother, Jorges Luis Delgado, who will be our guide for part of our journey. Jorges will be bringing other groups to meet us at Macchu Picchu on the day of the alignment and we as a mass of souls will ring in our future with great love and ceremony! Don't miss this once in 26,000 year event! Come to one part of the journey or all of it! I will be waiting for you there!
      Sign up early this trip is guaranteed to fill up fast! If you want to be included and guaranteed space on this trip you can place your $500 non-refundable deposit with the link below!
      Trip Deposit 500.00USD
      ID/SKU: Peru Deposit 2012
      0 0

      Crop Circles 2012

      star circle
      Join us July 15 - 28, 2012!2012 is the big year of culmination of the Mayan Calendar, of heightening and expansion of consciousness, of moving into an entirely new age. The crop circle season this year promises to be filled with mystery and messages from Beyond! Join Dr. Meg and Dannion Brinkley as we explore this phenomenon hands on, trekking through the grain fields to experience the most recent crop circles possible!

      we will also have private entry to Stonehenge around sunrise, and the Glastonbury Well. Come with us to Avalon, where legends abound and the shopping is unmatched anywhere else in the world. We will visit castles, the roman baths, the Tor, and so much more! Click on the link for full itinerary and registration info.
      For more info or to register please contact Jane at jane@...
      USD

      Coming November 1, 2011 Touching the Light!

      TTL COVER
      Dr. Meg's latest book is coming to YOU on November 1st!

      Touching the Light, What Miracles are Made OfHow is it that miracles happen? Is spontaneous healing really possible? Why is it that some illnesses don't show up in standard or even specialized medical testing, yet are very real in their effects? Can someone be "cosmically sick" with no apparent physical cause? How do the people and places around us affect us in our everyday lives? Can we intentionally and effectively create miracles of healing, to change lives, or to effect positive outcomes even when situations seem hopeless? How can symbols of light be used to instantly attune someone's entire energy system?

      Meg Blackburn Losey answers these questions and many other in this ground-breaking book.

      Touching the Light brings the reader into previously unknown worlds of healing and explains not only how energy healing is possible but how it works. It is the quintessential instruction manual for holistic healing in the third dimension and beyond!

      Be one of the first! Now available for Pre-Order on Amazon.com!

      Visit Our Web Store!

      FOL Gold
      Dr. Meg finds amazing items in her travels and brings them back for you! We have jewelry, books, CDs, supplements, crystals and more!

      Meg Blackburn Losey
      Spirit Light Resources

      Email: drmeg@...

      Forward to a friend

      Spirit Light Resources | 29830 S Pine Springs Rd. | Cheney | WA | 99004