Daily Crystal: Satyaloka Quartz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011

      Satyaloka Quartz Bottle

      Satyaloka Quartz

      Chakras:
      Astrological sign: Ophiuchus

      the above link is for information regarding the location of the quartz, the teachings, etc.

      Location of deposit:
      Satya Loka Monastery, India

      Are these crystals hard to get!! Yes! Apparently, the supply of these is now finished. I have one of the new Satyalokas and though they are larger they are nowhere near the same in vibration. Most of these little pieces dont have terminations, however the energy is as it should be. Some have a light polish, while there are a few natural pieces.

      Thekrystalwand described them impeccably.

      These Satyaloka Quartz Crystal From Satyaloka Monastery, A Spiritual Retreat In South India That Is Said To Have The Highest Concentration Of Enlightened Beings On The Earth!!!!

      They have been living there silently for some years, and have recently opened the doors to many seekers to receive Enlightenment. They are very serious about this, and claim that they have received the gift of helping practically any serious seeker to actually enter the highest form of Liberation. They live there along with their spiritual Master, Sri Mukteswara Bhagavan, who has given them the state [of Enlightenment] as well as a great number of gifts, one of them being helping thousands of seekers to reach the same state as they have. They are called the Siddha Pmshas.

      "Many of them are around 25 years old, and as long as they stay in Satyaloka, as the place is called, they lead a simple lifestyle. They have renounced everything to help others reach Enlightenment. They are leading a simple and austere lifestyle, enabling them to help all seekers in a very great way. All their energy is used for helping others, liberating people from all kinds of blocks, and, finally helping the seekers to get the final push into an irreversible state of Mukti or Enlightenment.

      At one time Satyaloka was the campus of a school. The students staying there began to have beautiful astral and mystical experiences. They would go on many astral travels and meet great beings and visit different lokas or realms.

      There is a tremendous energy vortex there, perhaps the most intense on the planet, and many of the great sages and mystics of India in the past 200 years have come from within a 100 mile radius of Satyaloka. Just to be on the grounds can lead to transformed states of consciousness, Profound Divine Mystical Experience, the Divine Union, sought by most who practice yoga. To be in Satyaloka is like entering another world -- physically you have the experience of being in another world.

      Recently a small amount of specially energized, naturally occurring quartz from the grounds of Satyaloka Monastery has been brought to the US. This is an extremely powerful stone that has tremendous capacity to help alleviate all manner of sufferings to those ready to receive its exceptional properties. It has incredible healing abilities, produces a sense of deep inner peace and stillness and liberation from stress to those who carry it.

      It purifies the thoughts, the aura and surrounding areas, aligns and activates the chakras, and will often give a deep and often earth shaking connection to Supreme Consciousness, leading to tremendous personal growth, clarity and transformation. Very rapidly the one who works with Satyaloka quartz will he moved from the realm of mere belief into the realm of discovery-from reformation to transformation. Many have reported experiencing states of Enlightenment, Mystical Experience or experiences of the seldom discovered states of Deep Inner Peace, Awareness, or Unconditional Love while also entering into prayer or meditation with Satyaloka quartz. From the land of Enlightenment, Satyaloka quartz carries a resonance that is helping to pave the way for the transmission of Enlightenment to all of mankind. Satyaloka Quartz is a tremendous gift from sacred sand and soil.

      My Supplier's Channeler, Has Divined Been Quoted As Saying "Speaking of a new stage of human evolution and the accompanying vibrational shifts, I must address a new stone which is absolutely key to both processes. This is Satyaloka Quartz, or as I will take the liberty of renaming it, Satyaloka Azeztulite. I have a special relationship with Azeztulite, having been blessed with receiving the first information of its appearance and energies over eight years ago. At that time, the first and only Azeztulite was found in the mountains of North Carolina. Suffice it to say that it is a type of quartz that had been etherically been reprogrammed by a group of inter-dimensional beings to carry the frequency of the Great Central Sun. "At that time, I was told that this reprogramming had been done to quartz in different locations on the planet. Since that time, I have been waiting for the next appearance of this wonderful ally. The time has come, and once again Azeztulite Quartz has come to the surface to work with humanity."

      "The first find of Azeztutite - has an extremely high vibration and assists one in communicating - with interdimensional beings and E.Ts. This new occurrence of Satyaloka Azeztulite carries a very similar energy with a slight but noticeable increase in the vibration. In the first channelings of the Azeztulite information, the Azez stated that they had bases in mountainous areas all over the world, and that the repatterning of the quartz in those areas assisted them in moving back and forth through dimensional portals, The Satyaloka Azeztulite a comes from an area very close to one of these mountain bases and so carries very strong Azeztulite energy."

      "Like the new Celestite points [please see my auctions for celestite points) Satyaloka Azeztulite is a tool for assisting in the energetic shift that we'll all be experiencing over the next few years. A part of this shift will include an increase in the ability to communicate with interdimensional ETs and to begin to experience dimensional shifts ourselves. Meditating with the Satyaloka Azeztulite will assist in shifting the vibratory frequency to allow access to these other dimensions. Used alone, or in combination with the Celestite points, it can facilitate communication with these beings. Unlike the Celestite, however, the Satyaloka Azeztulite can make one very ungrounded, so utilizing Black Tourmaline after a Satyaloka meditation session will be beneficial in bringing one back to this dimension."

      Another Channeler Who Works With My Supplier Adds Her Impressions: "The energies of these stones are profound. I concur that indeed we have come upon a new occurrence of Azeztulite Quartz. I also must add that there is something different about them, perhaps because of the variations in the native Quartz which was reprogrammed to receive the energy carried by the Azez. Perhaps the difference is because of the spiritual focus of the monks at the Satyaloka monastery. Whatever the reason, the Satyaloka Quartz seems to have an added dimensions kind of ego-transcending joy that in some ways goes a small but significant stop beyond what I have felt from American Azeztulite. "Certainly working with either stone will put people in touch the with Central Sun or Nameless Light energy, and wearing either one will help one to become a beacon for that energy. But working with the Satyaloka Quartz takes me immediately to the place of its origin-to that sacred mountain retreat where a community of spiritually awakened humans acts as a living conduit for the Light. "Satyaloka Quartz can be further enhanced by combining it with Celestite, Lithium Quartz, Lavender Angelite, Moldavite, Phenacite, Danburite, Herderite, Tibetan Tektite, and, of course Azeztulite.

      http://www.ksccrystals.com/satyloka-quartz-2125-p.asp

      Satyaloka Quartz is the name given to various Quartz stones gathered around the Satyaloka monastery in southern India.  Mystic Lore: Intuitive sources say Satyaloka Quartz carries the vibration of spiritual enlightenment & is a tool for spreading enlightenment throughout the world. The monks of the Satyaloka monastery say that the pure spiritual energies which permeate the area of their monastery also are carried by this Quartz. They believe that spiritual beings from higher dimensions are assisting humanity through the stones
      These Satyaloka Quartz Crystal From Satyaloka Monastery, A Spiritual Retreat In South India That Is Said To Have The Highest Concentration Of Enlightened Beings On The Earth!!!!

      They have been living there silently for some years, and have recently opened the doors to many seekers to receive Enlightenment. They are very serious about this, and claim that they have received the gift of helping practically any serious seeker to actually enter the highest form of Liberation. They live there along with their spiritual Master, Sri Mukteswara Bhagavan, who has given them the state of Enlightenment as well as a great number of gifts, one of them being helping thousands of seekers to reach the same state as they have.
      Satyaloka Quartz is not a easy crystal to find!

      © copyright KSC Crystals

      http://www.crystalsrocksandgems.com/Healing_Crystals/Quartz/SatyalokaQuartz.html

      Satyaloka Quartz Healing Crystals
      Satyaloka Quartz is the name given to various Quartz stones gathered around the Satyaloka monastery in southern India.

      Mystic Lore: Intuitive sources say Satyaloka Quartz carries the vibration of spiritual enlightenment & is a tool for spreading enlightenment throughout the world. The monks of the Satyaloka monastery say that the pure spiritual energies which permeate the area of their monastery also are carried by this Quartz. They believe that spiritual beings from higher dimensions are assisting humanity through the stones.
      Satyaloka Azeztulite Wire Wrapped Pendants
      Pure White Light of Enlightenment. Satyaloka Azeztulite ™ Points wire wrap

      Satyaloka Azeztulite Wire Wrapped Pendants
      Pure White Light of Enlightenment. Satyaloka Azeztulite ™ wire wrap

      Ascension Crystal Vial Pendant
      Ascension Crystal Vial Pendant
      The Ascension vial combines Azeztulite, Satyaloka Quartz, Phenacite, Herderite, Petalite and Danburite for raising one's vibrations to the highest possible frequencies. It helps expand awareness to the realm of pure Spirit.

      Satyaloka Azeztulite Crystal Vial Pendant
      Satyaloka Azeztulite Crystal Vial Pendant
      Universal Spiritual Enlightenment

      Satyaloka Azeztulite Wire Wrapped Pendants
      Sataloka Quartz Wire Wrap Pendant
      Enlightenment, awakening

       Satyaloka Azeztulite Wire Wrapped Pendants
      Satyaloka Azeztulite ™ Tumbled Pieces
      Satyaloka Azeztulite ™ Tumbled Pieces
      For spiritual enlightenment.