James Twyman: A Gift From My HEART...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011

      James Twyman

      The Three Secrets of BEING the CHANGE!

      The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking

      Imagine LIVING your life as a fully enlightened being! Is it possible that such a reality is closer than you think?

      I want to give you something that WILL change your life - at NO COST. Hold on...let me say that in a different way. When I say no cost, I mean that you won't have to pay any money to access this amazing information. On the other hand, it's going to cost you more than you could ever imagine! If you're brave enough to begin this journey, then you'll be required to give up all the limiting beliefs that have kept you small. You also need to release the patterns that have convinced you that you're weak, vulnerable and incapable of GREATNESS. NONE of that is true, and this three-part course will set you on the path of ILLUMINATION.

      Are you ready?

      Get started now.

      Nearly ten years ago I released an Internet course called "The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking," a series of 33 lessons that came from a life-changing experience I had at the Dead Sea in Israel. A few years later the course was released as a book and became a #1 Amazon bestseller, and has since then changed the lives of countless people. This course I'm offering now - The Three Secrets of BEING the Change - is inspired by The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking, and offers the core lessons that will change your life.

      As I wrote earlier, the cost of this program is HIGH! Are you ready to give up all the limiting beliefs that have kept you locked in fear, unable to SEE yourself as you are seen by God? If so, then you're ready to step into the experience of ENLIGHTENMENT.

      From the Art of Spiritual Peacemaking:

      "I will not call you to BECOME anything, but to BE all things. How can I ask you to COME to me when I do not see any distance between us at all? I ask you to BE me. Are you beginning to understand? There is nowhere for you to go. You need only open your eyes and see where you have always been."

      Once again, this course is a gift to everyone on my email list! I hope you'll take advantage of this amazing offer and access the videos RIGHT NOW. You're about to enter into an uncharted territory, one where you stand beside giants and realize they are no different than you. Get ready, because your entire life is about to change forever.

      Get started now.

      James Twyman 555 Prim Street Ashland, Oregon 97520 United States