Patricia Cota-Robles FREE SEMINAR - San Diego, CA and Dallas, TX

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      FREE  SEMINARS in San Diego, California and Dallas, Texas

      TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE!
      presented by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      http://eraofpeace.org

      September 18, 2011

      San Diego, California
      Sunday,
      10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

      (There will be a lunch break between 12:30 and 1:30. Lunch is on your own.)

      Marriott San Diego
      Mission Valley
      8757 Rio San Diego Dr
      San Diego CA 92108

      AND

      September 25, 2011

      Dallas, Texas
      Sunday, 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.

      Unity of Dallas
      6525 Forest Lane
      Dallas, Tx 75230

      Please let people on your mailing list who live in or around San Diego or Dallas know about this opportunity. Thank you!

      This is a time of new beginnings. We have all been going through a purging process that has pushed to the surface everything in our lives that is not serving our highest good. This necessary cleansing process is often confusing and sometimes even overwhelming, but we have no other option than to walk through it. We are not being given the luxury of ignoring our dysfunctional relationships and our negative situations any longer. If we try to, more painful things surface to get our attention and to motivate us into action. This awakening process is being orchestrated by our God Selves, which is the Divinity within us that is always striving to move us forward in the Light. If we want the insanity to stop, we must remember who we are and why we are here.

      The good news is that we are not being given anything that we cannot handle, and we have everything we need within us to accomplish this facet of our awakening process quickly and relatively easily. We have just forgotten how to do this. It is time for us to realize that we are not our fragmented, fear-based human egos. We are Beloved Sons and Daughters of God, and we are powerful beyond our knowing.

      In this Free Seminar you will be reminded of the techniques that will allow you to clear the surfacing negativity quickly. You will also remember how easy it is to create the life you want.

      This seminar is a gift from my heart to yours. Please do not let this opportunity pass you by.

      Limited space. To guarantee seating, please call to register now:

      Phone # 888-310-4488

      http://eraofpeace.org

      If our seminar is not in your area, please help us add to the Light of the World by joining with us through our Global Online Radio Program. The information for the Radio Program is listed below.

      WEEKLY ON-LINE RADIO BROADCAST

      Awaken Your Divine Potential
      Host: Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      The program airs on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time

      You may access the radio program directly from our website:
      http://eraofpeace.org

      Or you may go directly to our On-line server:    STATION 1
      http://bbsradio.com

      After the radio show airs, it will be available through the archives at
      http://bbsradio.com

      This is a commercial-free hour during which we join hearts with thousands of Lightworkers all over the planet. Together, we invoke the Company of Heaven to add to the Light of the world. As we share the sacred knowledge that is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth, we remember who we are and how to fulfill our purpose and reason for being.

      Brief Bio:
      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      Patricia was a marriage and family counselor for twenty years. During that time she cofounded the nonprofit, educational organization the New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose. Patricia is an internationally known teacher and author. She has written the 11 books listed below and produced CDs, Webinars, and DVD's that supplement her work. For over 30 years, Patricia has been helping awakening souls all over the world take charge of their lives.

      Books by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      Take Charge of Your Life
      The Next Step
      Your Time Is At Hand
      The Awakening...Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty
      Stargate of the Heart
      What On Earth Is Going On?
      It Is Time For You To Be Financially Free
      HOME...Heaven On Mother Earth
      The Violet Flame...God's Gift to Humanity
      I AM Cocreating the New Earth...A Book of Invocations
      Who Am I? Why Am I Here?    (NEW)