Two Moons During the Month of August?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011

      Source: Ravensgrove Coven

      This may be of interest to many of you. Starting now and for the month of August, the planet Mars, it will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye I think around Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.