Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Child of wands - The Little Prince (The Star Child Within ~ The Sweetest Love is Blossoming in your Life)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011

      Child of Wands - The Little Prince

      It is often the little heartwarming gifts that make a profound difference in our lives. A gift may be freshly picked dandelions offered by a small child or a special gemstone bought by a friend from foreign shores. The Little Prince, written by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, describes this truth in eloquent fashion through the character of the Little Prince. A small prince from a tiny planet visits the Earth and, with utter simplicity, transforms the life of a man who grows to understand the power of love. At the end of the story, as the Little Prince leaves him to go home to his own planet, he offers the man his star as a gift. The Little Prince is the star child in each of us. As we open to the wonder of the stars, the flowers, and all of life in the universe, we humble ourselves to divine grace and spiritual protection. We, too, can travel to faraway places- in our dreams and visions. We are able to visit exotic places right here on Earth and meet wonderful people in all corners of the globe. The appearance of The Little Prince in your reading is a beautiful gift to you. The sweetest love is blossoming in your life. Climb aboard your butterfly of personal transformation and soar toward the awakened child of love that lives in your creative imagination. Take a moonlit walk and watch the twinkling stars. Do you see them smiling at you? Can you hear their childlike laughter?