Archangel Ariel

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011

      Source: Connect With Angels

      Archangel Ariel
      Lion of God
      Angel of Animals and Confidence
      Crystal:
      Rose Quartz
      Patron Angel of Animals.
      Archangel Ariel is involved with healing and protecting nature and that includes the animals, fish and birds, especially the wild ones. Environmentalism. Archangel Ariel gives us courage, bravery, focus and confidence. She is involved in divine magic, manifestation and prosperity. She supports people who are healers, teachers and service workers, and environmental causes. To honor her, participate in environmental work or giving others. I Love to connect and work with the Archangel~