8/2 and 8/3 - Wordz of Wyzdom *** SERENITY #2 (CLICK)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011

      Source: Wordz of Wyzdom

      SERENITY 2

      A good conscience is to the soul what health is to the body; it preserves constant ease and Serenity within us.
      Joseph Addison

      There is a sickness which pervades our planet and it's contagious. It spreads like wildfires from generation to generation infecting the young from birth. It goes unchecked for the most part and has even become an acceptable illness. In fact it is even promoted in certain elite circles as The "Necessary" way of life for the multitudes. This sickness is IGNORANCE; a lack of knowledge of SELF, PURPOSE and UNDERSTANDING of our connection with our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT ("GOD") and one another.

      This sickness has many side effects one of which is the numbing of our moral compass which in turn disables our ability to connect with our Higher Consciousness and Inner Guides to TRUTH. We become deadened to the others of our own kind and their plights throughout the world, dividing ourselves into groups based on external criteria such as race, color, wealth, beauty, religion, country, etc...

      And unbeknownst to the infected, it creates an internal battle of conscience that produces an underlying guilt and shame which is masked by justifications and vices which harden the heart and rips soul apart. There can be no PEACE or SERENITY while infected.

      Very few are immune or discover the cure. Most just travel mindlessly as carriers of IGNORANCE while the dis-ease is genetically mutated to infect new generations through our bodily and mental intakes. This is the "Dumbing Down of Mankind."

      But have no fear... The inoculation is available to all who seek it. There is no power great enough to stop the one who truly DESIRES to know TRUTH, PEACE and SERENITY.

      If this is you and you have heard the call of THE CURE then turn away from IGNORANCE, embrace UNITY and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, learn to LISTEN to your INTUITION, grasp a greater UNDERSTANDING of your connection to our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT and see beyond differences to the ALL ONEness of LIFE.

      In other words, clear your conscience and...

      MORE WILL BE REVEALED!

      Love,
      WYZDOM

      SERENITY 3

      Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
      Sarah Ferguson

      One of the most difficult concepts to fathom is the idea of showing indifference to something we feel very passionate about; to remove emotional attachment. But in the duality of our experience (positive/negative, good/bad, right/wrong, strength/weakness, etc...), it is our emotional state of being which brings LIGHT or darkness into our lives.

      To be in charge of ones emotions is the beginning of being in charge of one’s SELF.

      It is no coincidence that global/societal situations are always arising which frighten us, make us angry or bring sadness into our lives. Our emotions have long been used as tools to keep us out of balance with ourselves and out of alignment with our SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT. When our emotional states are heightened by negative input we are unable to give or receive the LOVE that is necessary to connect with one another and unable to perceive the ALL ONEness of existence.

      Debt crisis, terrorism, racism, animal cruelty, crime statistics, disease, disaster and more are creations, fabrications and perpetuations of ideas and concepts which divide us from one another and most damagingly divides us within our own beings.

      There is but one consciousness you are responsible for expanding, one life which you are in charge of, one conscience which you can affect and which affects YOU. And it is your duty to maintain balance within those realms.

      When you lose focus and try to become the convincer of others to follow a path; when you place all of your energy into making a statement or proving a point, you will always come upon frustration.

      There is no peace to be had outside of inner peace.

      Follow YOUR path, clear YOUR conscience, expand YOUR consciousness and BE YOUR TRUTH!

      MORE WILL BE REVEALED!

      Love,
      WYZDOM