Body Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=218373168181685&set=a.116327578386245.15020.100000270095046&type=1&theater

      Source: Nicky Hamid

      Body Consciousness

      Matter is not alien to us. It is not something that is lesser and somehow we degraded ourselves to be here. Every particle is of the Light. We did not come here to step into some alien spacesuit to experience a new planet and then discard the shell when we were finished. We came here to experience the denseness of energy and in that knowing transmute it back to its higher frequency. We came to bring heaven and earth together in cocreation with Gaia. To bring sky to earth and raise earth to sky. A New Earth vibrating at a higher frequency and a “new” body consciousness aligned and in harmony with the changed frequency of matter consciousness. Plants, and all living creatures are cocreating in this transformation of earth through the transformation of self. Matter made light. So everything is spiritual, nothing can be left out.

      Your body is a unified field community of trillions of cells with its own consciousness, and evolutionary journey. Through your love you projected into this third density the attraction impulse for the fractal unfolding from a single love seed. That consciousness has been battered and bruised by the many unnatural disharmonious forces that have been allowed to impinge on it such that it has taken on patterns of defence. It is now timed to drop all the defenses and the body needs to take back the information it has lost.

      The body ages through a body consciousness that developed artificial encodements of dis -ease, or dissolution. When it lives in a field of coherence and receives from you consciously, the intention to take back its original knowing, the natural encodements, it will begin to take over and lead itself naturally to "eternal youth" (ascension).

      Your body is a multiple wave form of your creative consciousness. Once it is all blended, the body will no longer be bound by the laws of density. We have separated and isolated it. It is as "spiritual", vibrational, and eternal as any other aspect of our consciousness in wave manifestation. It is one facet of the expression of our Love in action.

      The question is does your body consciousness hear the true love and honour from you? Can you allow your own sacred trust in its beingness? Is there sufficient coherence and conscious acknowledgement for it to take back the full freedom of its knowing (through the “new” aligned DNA in your field), and receive the downloads that await?

      Sometimes waiting and being open might not be enough. Maybe the body is waiting for authentic conscious "permission" and active trust, born out of your great love for it to be what it can be? Just as a parent loves their child and can let them go in to the world of their own knowing.

      Remember also that your body consciousness is a key to conscious awakening. It will always give the truth in any given moment. All that is needed is to stop and become aware of the next body sensation. Furthermore, there is an amazing and very simple hidden harmony between your body consciousness and that of Gaia. If you want to know about Gaia, go to your body consciousness, and if you want to know about your body listen to Gaia, in any given moment.

      Lighten up and get out of your own way. Trust and listen to the directions of your body consciousness. Drop all the hype and beliefs and religions about "right" diet and health, and especially all the fears associated with health and death.

      Allow your body to take its own Shining.

      I Love You