Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 3, 2011
      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      The New 3 Graces and Current Ascension Energies

                   We have entered the New World; a New consciousness; a New life experience. For the past two years I have been writing, teaching and mentoring others in Ascension (actually, I’ve been writing about Ascension since the 1990’s). I have shared how this powerful time is of the Divine Feminine. I have shared the seven Gateways (so far; there are 12 this year). Let me share with you my experience with the 7th Gateway; that of the Expanded Heart.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.