☻The DARKER the Stage☻

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011

      Source: Rosalina Marez

      ☻The DARKER the Stage☻

      If there is even a flicker of LIGHT, there
      is no darkness. The darker the stage, the
      more brilliant appears the flame. To the
      tiny flame will fly all the moths seeking
      light. May we be given into candle lighting!
      Some answers are within. We are all sacred,
      and in that sacredness we have an obligation
      and responsibility to all things to which
      we are connected.

      I wanted to share this with you all..........as it seems so few are finding that BALANCE that we desperatly are needing to find!!!

      When I speak of Balance........I say find a harmonic vibration in center.......that center is in ur HEART........that is ur sacred space. IN that sacred space if you enter you will find COMPLETE abundance......ALL things are there ALL tools ......EVERYTHING u need for your journey home, however you are of already home.......Y because HOME is where the HEART IS!

      ALL things are what we create them to be..........we are ALL creator energy here. WHAT are YOU creating? Is the question......... that each an everyone of us should be asking daily I feel

      ALL beings were created in PURE love an light. There is NOT a single Blackened or Dark soul!
      This is absurd to me to even begin to think this way.......... Creator has created ALL in this light an love and ALL are created EQUALLY. HOWEVER we are NOT all upon the same paths here. We are on "different stages'" or Progression of Evolutionary Soul Growth.

      IF we continue with "Seperation and Divisions" we do what? WE KEEP OUR WARS ACTIVE......isnt this to be the closing of KALI an Chaos.........This IS what we are all saying is it not? Well Im not seeing alot of progressinal growth still reading bicker backer back an forths and the BANNING of people for trying to share their inspirations their vibration etc....... THIS is to be EXPEDENTIAL growth. And we have STALAGNANTATION going on still.

      We are in a RE-Peat redundant cycle of round and round we go where we stop nobody will know type of merry-go-round. Gosh this is REdundant over and over cycles. As lightworkers
      we are to be in unision to be of harmony in an understanding of ALLOTMENTS I thought? A knowing in soul that ALL are on a journey/path and ALL will come in their ways and times. Is in my opinion NOT for anohter to dictate to one of how to speak or feel etc.........BUT it IS our, your and MY responsibility to CONTROL SELF when having interactions with others that we might not be in unision yet with.

      So PLEASE next time u see a blog or meet a person that u are not in unison or hamony with.....Be patient feel into ur heart, the soul. REMEMBER YOU were once in this position. NOBODY IS DIFFERENT just on different stages. FEEL UR HEARTS PEOPLE FIND THE JOY THE LOVE .......THIS IS UNCONDITIONAL..........THIS IS PURE CREATOR ENERGY. THIS IS WHAT U ALL SEARCH FOR ........I AM showing u the simple signs that we often miss.

      One last thing I pose to u all this day..............IF your CHILD was unruley or out of control would you act as harsh as I have seen some of you act in JUST here to others upon their blogs or into their chats?
      I would certainly HOPE that you would find a BALANCE with that child to understand what has upset or confuzed him or her. or would I be wrong to say that?

      BALANCE = HARMONY = BLISS = HEAVEN ON EARTH = END OF KALI and CHOAS and ALL WARS IN STRIFE!!!

      FIND IT AS I LOVE EACH AN EVERYONE OF U FOR WHOM AND WHAT U ARE .......I CAN NOT TOLERATE HOWEVER WATCHING ATTACKS AND SLAMMINGS OF DOORS IN TOTAL ILL REGARD TO THE OTHER SIDE

      ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥The POWER of LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

      ~Hatonn~

    • Shabbad Metharamani
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE....

        THANK YOU

        LOVE & LIGHT