Let the Body be Silent -- because Body and Mind go Together

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/notes/1111-awakening-code/let-the-body-be-silent-because-body-and-mind-go-together/10150652677165121

      Source: 11:11 Awakening Code

      Let the Body be Silent -- because Body and Mind go Together.

      by 11:11 Awakening Code on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 2:53pm

      The mind is wavering, continuously wavering; it is never non-wavering. And when this wavering ceases, the mind also ceases.

      When there is no wavering, no-mind, there is meditation. Meditation is a state of your consciousness when there is no duality . . . when you are not going anywhere, not moving at all, no movement. You are simply here NOW. Just this moment exists and nothing else.

      There is no past and no future -- otherwise there will be wavering. There is no good, no bad -- otherwise there will be wavering. There is no sin, no virtue -- otherwise there will be wavering. If there is a duality, wavering is bound to be there. When the duality is dropped you are simply here NOW in a non-dual state. Your inner flame becomes non wavering. It is there almost like a buddha statue... no movement. So try it.

      When you sit, sit silently like a buddha-statue. Let the body be silent -- because body and mind go together. If the body is very still, the mind tends to become still. If the body is not still, the mind also tends not to be still. And the vice versa: if the mind is still, the body tends to be still.

      So when you are sitting, sit silently, relaxed. When you are walking, then too walk very gracefully, very alert, conscious. Only make as much movement as is absolutely needed. That's what grace is -- when you don't make any unnecessary movement. And by cutting unnecessary movements one saves tremendous energy, and that same energy has to be used for the inner journey; you don't have any other energy.

      Eating, eat very quietly, silently. So each movement has to be done with an unmoving center. Walk and still don't waver. Inside remain unwavering. Talk but don't get feverish. Remain cool, collected. And soon within a few weeks you will have a few glimpses of what I am talking about.

      Suddenly one day you will feel that it has happened -- you are sitting there and all duality has disappeared. A great peace surrounds you and a great benediction descends -- you are almost in another world. <3