Emotions are an indicator of the nature of the energy you are transmitting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:49 AM

      Source: Cherokee Sunnyshine Miller

      Emotions are an indicator of the nature of the energy you are transmitting.

      Each of you has the ability to uplift one another by invigorating cells with renewable light.

      The natural state of everything is to evolve as a creator and revealer of the endless light.

      By strengthening your ability to become a conduit of light transference, you are choosing a world of health and abundance.

      All life forms that are in support of the Earth will follow the paths of light that she will illuminate for them to see their way into the new world.

      There comes a time when we all must shed our darkness and come up from the ashes.

      Your planet is a spectacular example of a consciousness that is full of creative life force.

      If you only truly recognized the power you have as creators, you would think only of your highest potential outcome.

      You have the power to create a world filled with light, promise, and blossoming creativity.

      The largest collective thought forms drive the direction of your world’s manifestations.

      The more thought energy, and the higher its vibration, the more likely you will be to experience the material forms to match.

      You can create this new world of freedom, prosperity, and joy, by focusing your minds and hearts on this end.

      You can each wake up now to the abundance that is already within and among you.

      Simion Quotes ~ from Keys to Soul Evolution Copyright 2010 Jill Mara

      http://www.simion7d.com/quotes.html