The Great Shift in Ages

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011

      Source: Cosmic Cog

      The Great Shift in Ages~
      as we continue to release density
      it must be remembered in every moment that
      ~~~~this is what we've been waiting for~~~
      there is no other way for the planet to lift to the next level of consciousness
      without releasing this density...

      As it rises to the surface,
      be sure to let go of it immediately,
      as we are a reflection of the macrocasm~
      we must realize that things are rising to a head in our own lives
      as well...

      Do not take anything anyone says personally,
      they are releasing their own density~~~
      According to the consciousness of the being,
      they may be doing so inadvertantly....
      ~~~Picking up other people's density,
      only gives you more baggage to work through,
      knowing what is your own baggage,
      and owning it
      allows for complete release....

      As these energies are being flung around the planet,

      Great waves of change are coming...

      It should be remembered in all times
      that the new age is dawning,
      in order for the vibrational frequency of the new age to
      to exist on the planet,
      lower vibrational energies must be removed...

      this the "great clearing" ~~ before the birth....
      this is like the bag of waters breaking
      during childbirth...
      it is a sign that the "new earth" is coming through
      the birth canal of
      ~~~~focused~~~~~~
      human consciousness...
      there will be tearing,
      great rushes of fluid...
      many screams,

      As in childbirth,
      this willl be in Waves~ or ~Contractions...
      the energy, like a wave, will peak,
      and then mellow out
      giving everoyne a chance to catch their breath....

      the earth is going through great change...
      it is necessary to learn to ride these waves,
      and do not drown in them...

      Those on the leading edge
      ~~must be prepered for what is to come....
      the mother is almost fully dialated..

      we must help her and each other through this...
      it is necessary to stay in the highest vibration
      and catch your breath through these waves....

      much love