Life is....Random Acts of Kindness

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=186821508033614&set=a.112921115423654.7824.112920858757013&type=1&theater

      Source: Hey, its a New Day

      ♥♥♥
      Life is .....

      Practice random acts of kindness
      and senseless acts of beauty.

      ~ Ann Herbert ~

      A random act of kindness is a purportedly selfless act
      performed by a person or persons
      wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual
      or in some cases even an animal.
      There will generally be no reason other than
      to make people smile, or be happier.
      Either spontaneous or planned in advance,
      random acts of kindness are encouraged by various communities.

      ~ Wikipedia ~

      A random act of kindness
      is a manifestation
      of abundance thinking.

      ~ Unknown ~

      No act of kindness,
      no matter how small,
      is ever wasted.

      ~ Aesop ~

      Some measure their lives by days and years,
      Others by heart throbs, passion and tears;
      But the surest measure under the sun,
      Is what in your lifetime for others you have done.

      ~ Ruth Smeltzer ~