Beloved Ascended Lady Master Portia

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Source/Post: Dawning Golden Crystal Age

      Beloved Ascended Lady Master Portia

      (Beloved Portia is the Goddess of Justice, Saint Germain's Twin Flame, and a member of the Great Karmic Board for this planet.)

      "...O blessed hearts, how my Beloved and I stand united for your Victory. How we desire the Golden Age to be fulfilled upon the Earth. And more than you could possibly know, we petition the Cosmic Councils for their intercession and how they may, within the balance scales of earthly life, justly assist mankind. You see, blessed hearts, there are Laws that do not allow us to usurp your Victory. We may assist. We may help. We may hold you up for a time. We may petition the Lords of Karma to read the record and extend our hand. But in the final day of reckoning, you are the one that is responsible for your life. You are the one that has either availed yourself of the Blessings that have come forth, or you have not. It really comes down to that simple statement of Truth.

      "Throughout history, my Beloved has always said, “To be or not to be? That is the question.” You may elect in this moment to go the way of your own God Presence, to allow for your God Presence to be the hands and feet, the beating heart, the thinking mind, the works of your hands fashioning and forming your life in the likeness of the Christ. Or you may abide longer than is necessary, going through the rounds of incarnation. Every day counts! You cannot think for one moment, “Well, I will wait another year. I will wait another five years. Or perhaps when I retire from my profession, I will have more expendable time; and therefore, I will wait until then and I will work hard at that point. And then, I will gain my Ascension.” That is not the Path of Christhood that leads to the Ascension. You cannot ignore what is right before you this very day. You know not what tomorrow will bring!

      "In many cases, blessed ones, if you knew from day to day Earth’s Balance Scales of Justice and how they will tip and totter back and forth because of the vacillating consciousness of the Sons and Daughters of God upon the Earth, you would be praying on your knees. You would be calling forth the Light of God with your Decrees and Affirmations, morning and night, for intercession. This is not a time for those who know better to ignore what they have been taught. And you, blessed hearts, know beyond a shadow of doubt that your Mighty I AM Presence can and will make the difference. But you must orchestrate your life to allow your Presence to do so!

      "There are certain critical times in the history of the Earth that a deciding cycle is set in motion. Those cycles can either go in an accelerated, upward spiral, blessing, healing; or they can go in a downward spiral, sowing the seeds of disintegration. You must recognize, if you are at all conscious, that this is one of those monumental turning points for the Earth. We have spoken of this nigh a number of years so that you would be prepared, so that you would rise to the challenge and make the difference.

      "Why do you suppose it is that the veil has been lifted on these Teachings to go far and wide across the Earth? And from the beginning of the inception of a freer mass communication, we insisted that the Voice from this Altar would go far and wide and be available to all who would listen. It is so that your Heart Flames can be knitted together across the Earth, so that the Allness of God in your own I AM Presence can and will be the strengthening of your bodies of Light. You can make the difference, along with those who do not even know of your existence.

      "Do you suppose for one moment that it matters to the Cosmic Beings or the Ascended Masters that the majority of mankind do not know who we are? Do you think that somehow we are offended because of all of the service we render and do not get the credit? This is only an attitude that occurs in human creation. Such pettiness does not abide in the Presence and the Perfection of the Mind of God. We desire you to be God Victorious. We wish to give you all of the tools of Cosmic Law to perform your alchemies, your divine outpicturing of the atmosphere about you.

      "You can make a difference. It is time! Do not think that you can ignore world situations. You cannot ignore the situations in your countries. You must be a Pillar of Light wherever you are. And as that Pillar of Light, you will influence world affairs, even if a word is never spoken, even if you do not engage in any form of physical activity. You will make the difference.

      "But you must know. You must be aware. You must not pass through this cycle, leaving it to others to correct what is wrong upon the Earth. Your Mighty I AM Presence desires to be engaged. The Holy Angels, as you have been reminded by Archangel Michael most recently, await your calls! And I, the Goddess of Justice, await the recognition of the Truth in your own life of what you are capable of achieving!

      "Go forth — not only throughout this coming week, but all the weeks that still lie before you so long as you are in physical incarnation — upholding the Truth of the Identity of your Mighty I AM Presence burning upon the Altar of your Heart. Let that be the sealing action that protects you, that teaches you how to engage through your vehicles of consciousness in the Light of God and the Work of the Ages that will change the course of history for the Earth. Allow the Golden Age to be the fruit of all that you engage!

      "I AM the Goddess of Justice. I take my leave, but not so far that I cannot be aware of your response to my Address."

      God speed you to the Victory of the Golden Age and the fulfillment of the Will of God."

      Beloved Portia
      October 24, 2010
      Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.
      Carolyn Louise Shearer, Anointed Representative®
      The Temple of The Presence

      Full text from "The Voice From The Temple"
      http://www.templeofthepresence.org/10102 ​4-Portia.pdf