8/1 - Wordz of Wyzdom *** SERENITY #1 (CLICK)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011

      Source: Wordz of Wyzdom

      SERENITY 1
      Whenever conscience speaks with a divided, uncertain, and disputed voice, it is not the voice of God. Descend still deeper into yourself, until you hear nothing but a clear, undivided voice, a voice which does away with doubt and brings with it persuasion, light, and serenity.
      Henri Frederic Amiel
      The voice of conscience, intuition, the SOURCE of LOVE and LIGHT is not always heard clearly against the clamor of the world. Our inner guides are constantly being drowned out by the perpetual clanging of lies, fears, insecurities and whatnot. We are in a never-ending struggle for control of our own thoughts; our own minds. Or so it seems never-ending...
      But that is not really the case.
      There is a deeper place within us which remains forever pure and untouched by the negative influence of this world and its proposed conquerors. It is the place that the perpetrators of The Great Deception have ever been trying to prevent us from seeking, finding and empowering to rule our thoughts, desires and actions.
      They would have us to remain bound to the trivialities of the world and obsessed with its trinkets which hold very little true value except in the diversion of our energy from connecting with its SOURCE.
      But through practice we can deaden the beating of the hypnotic, trance-inducing, soul-snatching drums of control and possession. We can shift our focus to that deepest, untouchable place within and begin to LISTEN to the voice of TRUTH. We can begin to recognize that voice above all others and follow its lead towards the expansion of our true nature and desires.
      As long as you remain focused on this world and it’s so called "problems", "troubles", "fights", "divisions", "fears", "insecurities", "inadequacies" and mind numbing "pleasures", you will not be able to hear the calling of your HIGHER SELF and our SOURCE.
      Shut it all down; block it all out and LISTEN. LEARN what that VOICE sounds like. Adapt your "inner ears" to ITS frequency. Shhhhhhhh...