What It Means To Me

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150256968799369&set=at.62406244368.75373.737184368.100001837541492&type=1&theater

      Source: Tasha Willems

      WHAT IT MEANS TO ME …
      I see everyday the pain an untamed ego bring.
      The hurt …and even destruction.
      The desire for control eradicates the means to peace.
      We all know peace begins within ourselves.
      It’s the lotus flower of our heart – Pink and green.
      We all know too the power of the mind.
      The strength of intent.
      So when the two combine synchronistically
      with the intent of Peace
      and thousands of people illuminate the world,
      with dance, music, love and harmony,
      I feel the Earth shift!
      And that’s what Earthdance means to me

      Open your eye's and you will see,..

      Speak your Truth,..
      Dance your Soul...
      Free your Spirit,....
      Sing your Love....

      ♥♥<3Love,Light and the mayic mistery's/lights and Circels of the universium you see the different rainbow colors in the sky in the day and night..If you take differents pict's In your garden,you will see differents circles big and small than you put them of your pc and you zoom al the circels or what you see also the white stars you think bud you will see it's mayic'sI'have no words for this..I'hope you cant tell me what you see and think about it,.Thanks à lot my lovely brothers and sisters..♥