I am the Soul in All ~ Rumi

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=228370770512999&set=a.186162201400523.53321.167855136564563&type=1&theater

      Source: Namasteॐ Om

      ╭♥╯ I am the dust in the sunlight, I am the ball of the sun . . .
      I am the mist of morning, the breath of evening . . . .
      I am the spark in the stone, the gleam of gold in the metal . . . .
      The rose and the nightingale drunk with its fragrance.
      I am the chain of being, the circle of the spheres,
      The scale of creation, the rise and the fall.
      I am what is and is not . . .
      I am the soul in all.

      ╭♥╯ Rumi╭♥╯