Jennifer Hoffman: In-Sights from Uriel Heals to Enlighten your Life

    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 1, 2011
      the messages within these are always timely yet I could not stress moreso how this week's messages are. They speak rather deeply with the retrograde and other areas within our lives. Highly recommend the time to pour them and Jennifer's site in general. love, Shay

      Photo Jen_1
      Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielAugust 1, 2011
        Greetings!

      It's now August, hasn't this year gone by quickly? This month's message is, very appropriately, about our choices and how in every situation we can accept or decline but that doesn't mean that every choice can be as simple as 'yes'' or 'no'. There are other things to consider. And this week starts with a new moon and another Mercury Retrograde, powerful ways to start a new month.  This month's message, "Accept or Decline" will guide you in this month of review, release and renewal.

      Here's what is in this week's newsletter and new events:
      •  And on Saturday, August 6 from 9AM to 5PM join me at Centerpoint in Houston, TX for a full day class, the 4 Steps of Mastery. We'll cover all 4 steps of ascension, healing, learning, growth and transformation. Click here  for more information and to register
      • The Enlightening Life radio show is now on Itunes. Click here to download the archives for the most recent shows.
      • The Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint meditation is our most popular product. And this is the perfect time to clear these energies so we can be aligned with our joy instead of our limiting energetic imprints. Purchase your download copy by clicking here.
      • Yes and No are not always that simple. Sometimes our 'no' means yes and our 'yes' means no.  Read about it in the first article.
      • The energies of August are described in the second article, read about what's happening this month.
      • Are you dis-illusioned with your reality? According to Archangel uriel, that is simply a sign that you have disconnected from its energy and can no longer support that illusion, so it's time to create a new one.
      • I've been noticing how young fathers interact with their children lately and realized they are clearing their family karma, as well as meeting the energy needs of the new generation of children. This is the Indigo/Crystal article for this week.  Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.
      Step into your Miracle Mastery! Get more from life! Sign up for the Miracle Mastery on-line program, now with group and personal coaching options.  Click here to register.

      Read the August article on the Uriel Heals websiteI would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

      I'm in Houston, TX and will feature a full day Mastery Intensive on August 6. See my full schedule by clicking here .

      There are over 1000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link, our recent group call was July 19 and it was amazing. The recording is available on the forum, which is accessible to group members.

      No means Yes and Yes means No?

      While every situation is an opportunity to accept or decline, accept doesn't always mean 'yes' and decline doesn't always mean 'no'. Sometimes we accept something by declining it and what we decline indicates our willingness to accept something else. How can we know we're making the best and right choice? By understanding what we want as an outcome and keeping our focus on our intention, while remaining open to the 'extra' that the Universe can send our way.

      Sometimes our most empowering choices can be those in which we intentionally and consciously decide to say 'no' and by doing this we are actually saying 'yes' to a disempowered part of ourselves that needed to make this choice. Declining can be a powerful tool that reminds that we do have choices in every situation and our 'no' to something is a 'yes' to ourselves. Through our ability to see that declining is an option we are actually closing one door and opening another, releasing our fear and stepping into love and all of the power that goes along with being in this energy.

      Other times, we can accept something that triggers some of our deepest fears and this choice allows us to finally move beyond them, something we may have been unable to do for many lifetimes. Can we accept that we deserve success, love and joy? Are we able to accept an opportunity to do something for ourselves that moves us beyond others' needs and expectations? This can be an empowering moment in our life and one that we may have taken lifetimes to be able to achieve. Are we willing to accept love, joy and success, no matter what has happened in the past? Our deepest fears are rooted in the past and by accepting to move into something that scares us, we are saying 'yes' to us and 'no' to the fear.

      Our reality is created one choice at a time and when we choose with conscious intention, putting ourselves and our needs first, we affirm our divine birthright of fulfillment in every area of our life and move beyond whatever limitations our fears have imposed on us. While they can be very powerful, our desire to be happy, to know what life can be like when we live firmly grounded in our power, is even more compelling. And as we choose through our power and our highest good, we affirm that we want the best for ourselves and our life and are willing to allow that to happen.

      The Uriel Heals  Enlightening Life radio show
      The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, August 3, 2011, at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

      Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

      The Energies of August

      We're beyond the midpoint of 2011 now and the big question we're all asking is 'Are we there yet?' This has been a year of transformation, lessons, learning and choices. We have been asked, time and time again, whether we are sure of what we want. This month also begins with a new moon, a good time to create a wish list of areas in your life where you want more - more love, fun, excitement, joy, confidence and action. Are we ready to put ourselves first? Have we completed our karma? Is it time for us to let things go and if so, are we ready to fully release them and not let go and then look back, hoping they will catch up to us?

      August gives us another chance to do that because it begins with a new moon and a Mercury Retrograde, this year's second opportunity to re-view the past, repeat past behavior (or not), re-lease those things which no longer serve us and re-store our energies. We can use Mercury Retrograde in many different ways and too often we see these periods with dread, expecting the usual delays in communication and travel, computer problems, and general life upsets.

      But Mercury Retro is more than that, it's a time when we can take care of the little things that we put off because we don't have time for them. In this next three weeks we will because they can come up in ways that we can't ignore. If you haven't backed up your computer in months and it crashes so you lose your work, this period will remind you that you need to take care of your life's little details, both the outer and the inner ones. Have you been putting off making a choice or decision? Mercury retro will put you right in the middle of it so you have to do that.

      So August begins with a strong reminder to prioritize, manage our time and energy, to not let things get away from us until our energy is scattered in 100 different directions. Then as we move through the month we will be able to create closure in many situations that have been nagging at us all year, mirroring lifetimes of experience. I've been seeing many people with choices to make about family responsibilities, commitments and connections and how they can learn to create balance among them. In August you can answer the question, 'Who comes first in your life?" and re-assess whatever has been a priority for you to ensure sure that what is getting your time, energy and attention is also serving your dreams.

      Have a wonderful month.

      You can learn to do this true, with 30 Days to Everyday Miracles and the Miracle Mastery program. Find out more by
      clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

      Uriel's Message -- The Blessings of Dis-Illusionment

      Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

      Those things which get your attention are created through tension and resistance. The flow of energy is interrupted in the presence of fear and this becomes a point of transformation. Will you choose the fear or something beyond it? The fear has been a constant presence and companion and the path beyond it is unknown. The tension which you feel as dis-ease, dis-comfort, and dis-illusionment are blessings which show you that your reality is not in alignment with your energetic vibrations.

      As you raise your vibrations and allow new energies to become integrated into your being, tension is created wherever they conflict with your existing vibration. The illusion you are living through is no longer resonating with you and you can no longer support that illusion. Other choices, beliefs and thoughts are now required to support the new reality you wish for yourself, which then creates a new illusion. All life is an illusion, a paradigm that you create through your energetic vibrations. Being dis-illusioned simply means that you can no longer support your current illusion.

      Every illusion requires a constant flow of energy to support it. The illusion that is supported by fear, pain and drama is created when you are in those energies. The moment you feel that your illusion no longer works for you is the moment in which you have disconnected from your illusion and your soul is calling to you to connect to higher energies, expand your vision for your life, to resonate with a new vibration and be willing to allow more light into your being. You can see the dis-illusionment as a failure or as a divine blessing.

      What you see as a problem is simply a process of disconnection so you can reconnect to something else. All life is a flow of energy that must continue to ascend into higher vibrations. Where your illusion has grounded you in a particular path is where you will feel tension and when you disconnect and allow your energy to expand, through setting an intention for a new course for your path, you create tension whose purpose is to show you where disconnection needs to occur and reconnection can happen. Embrace this with joy as it is confirmation of your transformation, then choose your new path and allow new levels of illusion to become your reality.

      Healing Fatherhood Karma

      I was having dinner at a restaurant this evening and sitting across from me was a young family with two young children, a boy and a girl. The children were well behaved and the family energy was very loving. But what got my attention was how loving, attentive, kind and patient the father was with his children. He listened to them, took time with them, paid attention to their needs, and interacted with them at every opportunity. I have been noticing how fathers interact with their children lately and realized that many fathers are resolving lifetimes of karma through how they interact with their children today.

      I don't remember many interactions with my father when I was young, my mother was the one who took care of us, she managed the household and my father went to work and washed the car (we always had a very clean car). This new generation of fathers, many of them Indigos, are resolving lifetimes of karma with their children because for many lifetimes, the male energy has been involved in destroying families and children, creating drama and mayhem, and never parenting their children. Today I see a generation of fathers who are active parents, who love their families and children and who are, many for the first time, expressing their father energy in positive ways.

      As we are at a time when karma is being resolved and cleared, many of these fathers have strong karma with their wives and children. As they become highly involved parents, they are also evolving into a more loving version of themselves and are undoing lifetimes in which they were not very supportive or available to their children. The children they have today are those they may never have been able to parent in other lifetimes and they are atoning for that now by being a strong presence in their lives, in a very loving and supportive way. Many of the new generations of children need to experience the strong, loving father presence. This is why many of them have chosen to be in families where the father wants to heal his family and father karma because they readily accept and return the love he gives them.

      Many of the young men I know who are or want to become fathers have strong opinions about how involved they should be with their children and see they see their role as important as that of the mother, and want to be an integral part of their children's lives, whether it is feeding them, changing diapers, pushing them in a stroller (which my father would never have done) or listening to their stories. What we are seeing is a paradigm shift in the male energy, an evolution into a more conscious, loving and present presence in the lives of children so they can experience the balanced male and female energies. I'm so happy to see this and to all of you involved, loving and karma-healing fathers out there, you are creating a paradigm shift of great importance and providing a safe environment for new generations and you are doing a wonderful job.

      Read about Indigos & Crystals

      Classes and Products
      For a listing of all upcoming events click here

      Houston, TX
      August 6 -- 9AM to 5PM Centerpoint Spiritual Center, Houston
      4 Steps to Mastery for Rich, Happy and Successful Living -- A Mastery Intensive with Jennifer Hoffman

      Click here for info & to register

      New guided meditations are available now:
      Communicating with your Angels and Guides
      Chakra Clearing
      Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing
      Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book as your download page comes from this address)

      Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

      Aligning the Trinity
      Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
      11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!
      The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

      Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

      VTA course

      Now available with group and personal coaching options.
      Click here for more information.

       Buy the Book

      AIM_front_cover

       Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
      In This Issue
      No Means Yes and Yes Means No?
      The Energies of August
      Uriel's Message -- The Blessing of Dis-Illusionment
      Healing Fatherhood Karma
      Order the Book
      Quick Links

      Scheduled Events

      See entire schedule click here

      Aug 6  9AM to 5PM
      Mastery Intensive -- full day class limited spots available
      click here  to register for this Mastery Intensive and to see all upcoming events

      Jennifer Hoffman

      Promote Your Page Too

      More info available on Events page
      Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
      click here

      Schedule Process

      Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.
      All times are shown in US Central time, which is
      1 hour earlier than US Eastern
      1 hour later than US Mountain
      2 hours later than US Pacific
      6 hours earlier than UK
      7 hours earlier than Western Europe

      Information is available on the Consultations page of the website and there is a user manual too, at the top of the page.
      Contact Information
      Visit the Uriel Heals website at www.urielheals.com for more information, archives, articles and events.

      Jennifer Hoffman
      816-350-1139

      Uriel Heals | Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. | PO Box7076 | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064

      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 16, 2012
        Photo Jen_1
        Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielJanuary 16, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        At the risk of sounding like a broken record (that shows my age, doesn't it!), this is the last newsletter that will be sent from my current provider. Starting Jan. 23, they will come from my new mail service. If you have not yet subscribed using the new signup boxes, please do so before Tuesday, Jan. 17. The boxes are at www.urielheals.com and www.enlighteninglife.com. Before you do that, please add info@... and support@... to your email address book and whitelist them, or add them as a preferred sender so your emails do not go into your spam or junk mail folder.

        The 2012 predictions have been posted and I'll be discussing them throughout this month. They may help you with some of the things that we experience in the upcoming months. Click here to read them now.

        Are you an Indigo or Crystal? Do you know what that is? Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

        I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

        There are over 2000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link

        New Energy, New Expressions

        In the 2012 predictions I used the word energy in many different ways because we will, over the course of this year and beyond, have a much different perspective on energy than we have ever had before. We have looked at energy in a very simple way in the past, we used the term 'having no energy' when we feel tired and 'being full of energy' when we feel motivated and enthusiastic. But it's a far more complex process than that, as we will learn because energy is what moves us, the earth and the Universe, we are affected by and in control of it, and we're either working with it or against it.

        We are energetic beings, which is expressed in our physical body. Our muscles move because their neural synapses fire, much like a spark plug in a car. Our heart is an electrical pump and our entire nervous system works in the same way as the electrical wiring in our houses. These are automatic processes that we don't think about and yet we can control them with our thoughts. We can make ourselves sick, just as we can make ourselves well. We can raise our energy, as well as deplete it. And as we become more conscious of our place in the Universal energetic field we can become an active participant in its flow, moving and directing it at will, because that is one of the roles we play as co-creators of our lives and of the Universe.

        Energy is present in everyone and everything, it is part of the air we breathe and within and on the earth. All of humanity has become more conscious of the earth's energy, its precious natural resources and how we interact with it physically. But we also interact energetically with the earth, which is why we are attracted to some places and not others. It's also why we are affected by the movement of the planets and the weather. We can affect that too, by monitoring and choosing our thoughts because we are both part of the earth energetic matrix and responsible for its vibrational levels. As partners with the earth, we are also partners in its evolution and ascension.

        Everything in our reality is an energetic construct, a reality that is nothing more than a reflection of our energy. With conscious intentional shifts in our energy, up or down, our reality has to shift accordingly. And this works on all levels, within humanity, the earth and the Universe. As we set an intention to integrating ourselves with our divinity and highest vibrations, that intention is magnified throughout humanity, the earth and the Universe. Imagine what would happen if everyone did this, every day. We would allow everything, everywhere to express its highest vibrations and divinity and this would indeed create heaven on earth.

        Click here to read the 2012 predictions

        The  Enlightening Life radio show
        The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

        Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

        Do I Want to Know This?

        Is it better to know something, even if it is hard to hear or are we better off not knowing? This is a question I have been asked by many who inquired about the results of my cancer screen. And I haven't heard from the doctor yet, which I think is a good thing but I'm not pressuring her either because I want her to give me an advised opinion.

        I've had the experience of knowing only part of a situation and making a decision based on partial information and it created a lot of fear and anxiety.

        Read the full article on my blog posting by clicking here.

        You attract according to how you value yourself. From its first lesson 'You are powerful' to the last, 'Recognizing Your Miracles', the 30 Days to Everyday Miracles book and the Miracle Mastery program helps you create a powerful value statement for your life. Find out more by clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate Your Failures

        Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

        Is it possible that the greatest reasons to celebrate are in the form of what you would call a failure, those things that did not end as you expected or become the fulfillment of a hope or desire? How can you be happy about something that causes you sorrow and whose outcome means that you must re-create a part of your journey or find another path for your life because the one you have been on is finished? That which you call a failure is actually an expression of your soul's healing if you understand its true meaning and value.

        The meaning of a failure can be found in alignment because what you cannot create what you are not aligned with. In the past you may have been able to create a version of it but as you increase your vibrations you will notice that your failures come more quickly and with greater intensity. This is because you are being guided to follow the path of alignment, that which is aligned with your energy, your soul's desire for your highest good and greatest energetic expression. When you intend to be powerful, anything that is not an expression of that power is removed from your field of potential.

        The value of failure is disconnection from energies that do not serve you, from karmic cycles and the repetition of past behaviors. All that you know emanates from your past, other lifetimes, your karmic history and cellular memory. The highest expressions of your energy represent the path of the unknown and it will unfold with your intention. As you fail at one thing and release it with detachment, joy and forgiveness, you allow a higher expression of your energy to come forward and become part of your reality.

        Every failure is confirmation that your energy is no longer at that level and within those possibilities. There are higher potentials and energies available to you and you will invite them to become your reality when you can bless your failures and release them, knowing that this is how your soul advises you that you are no longer able to create at that level. It is also an invitation to expand your awareness of yourself, your dreams, desires and to embrace a higher potential. So celebrate your failures, be grateful for them because they are showing you that all is well, you are on the path of transformation and that another reality is waiting for you to create it.

        Bless the Babies

        I was at an event this weekend and someone brought in a little baby, who was about  6 months old. She was very cute and very small-I have forgotten how small babies are because my own children are grown and I'm not around little babies very often. Of course everyone in the room was drawn to her, she had very sweet and gentle energy and calmly looked at everyone as they talked to her. When she looked at me I silently thanked her for being here and that I was here to support her work. She rewarded me with a big, toothless smile, she heard me and knew exactly what I was telling her.

        The new generations of children are here to continue the work that we are doing and as we go through our energetic work, we are laying a foundation for them and creating the energetic paradigms that they will have to change or can expand. In everything we do, we are creating energetic vibrations that may start in the present but they resonate in the future. Energy doesn't go away, it hangs around forever (remember all of the energy that we had to shift) which is why we benefit ourselves and all future generations by becoming more conscious of ourselves as energetic beings.

        Today's children are very energetically sensitive, which can show up as food allergies, illness, disease, irritability and behavioral issues, including autism. When they can't connect with energy or find energy they can align with, they close themselves off, reject it or become a reflection of the energy so others can know that it needs to be transformed. When we bless these children, show them that we recognize who they are, support them energetically and send them a little love, they are reminded that they are part of the continuum of transformation and ascension, and are not here alone.

        Bless a baby, any baby, all babies, it doesn't matter if it is yours, a friend's, a stranger's or a baby around the world you will never meet. I pray for the world's children every day, grateful for the work they are doing to open humanity's eyes to the need for energetic transformation through their often short lives in which they experience much suffering. But as we bless these children, sending them our love and support, we remind them that we are working together, they are part of our path as much as we are part of theirs and we are aware of their energetic needs and are conscious of our role in helping them with their work, and doing our best to help make their work easier by creating energy they can expand and multiply for the greatest good of humanity and the earth.

        Read about Indigos & Crystals

        Classes and Products

        New guided meditations are available now:
        Communicating with your Angels and Guides
        Chakra Clearing
        Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing program
[...]

        New Energy, New Expressins
        Do I Want to Know This?
        Uriel's Message -- Celebrate your Failures
        Bless the Babies
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events