New Moon Thoughts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011

      Source: The Return of the Divine Feminine

      <new moon thoughts>

      Ascension is a product of our ability to transform, transmute, live from our hearts and communicate from our higher self... Its not just going to show up, we make it happen and every moment we have a choice to bring in and emanate Divine Loving energy... If we get lost in projections, judgements and the duality of ego ~ we will sink further and further into strife and confusion and it is between each other and the way we treat our loved ones - that the most potent change can happen... Bust through the forces that want us to turn on each other, it is a part of our life's purpose and to also work to move through challenges and adversity, which is there to assist us to rise into a wiser and more beautiful Being even though we think it is there to destroy...

      None of us are perfect and to expect perfection from others or expect others to be how we wish them to be is never going to lead to positive change - the only perfection we are capable of is simply being Love and having the willingness to be true to ourselves, no matter who hurts you, doubts you, judges you and projects on you. No matter how lonely we may feel sometimes, its a comfort to have ourselves to fall back on and knowing ones intentions are good, should set us free from our own self-judgements, self-blame or guilt and if we don't feel good ~ we should radically forgive ourselves and forgive those who seek it or don't seek it.

      If we can't be loving, compassionate and understanding ~ then we will never be graced with it when we need it most. This is an intense shift period - honor your loved ones and take the time to transform whatever needs to be transformed - so that we can rise into Bliss and a higher more divine existence, discarding pain, addiction and suffering.