Divinity, a Gift from Seven Sisters

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Simply affirming our continual and loving use of your highest intuition and discernment within any messages. Embracing what resonates and releasing in love and respect what does not. There is a link for a video within this access by going directly to the URL below. love, Shay

      Please repost with this link at the top:  Reposted from The Awakening Website
      In 1953, a molecular biologist, physicist and neuroscientist, named Dr. Francis Crick, Ph.D., discovered the structure of the DNA molecule.  He won the Nobel Prize for his work.  Thirty years later, Dr. Crick wrote a book, titled Life Itself, in which he claims that an advanced civilization transported the DNA that was necessary for life on Earth.
      About 20 million years ago, the first humanoid civilizations began their exploration of Outer Space.  They were from the Lyra star system.  The first worlds they colonized were Vega and Apex.  These worlds were then followed by Sirius, Orion, Earth, the Pleiades and so on.
      And so the gradual populating of Man throughout this part of the galaxy occurred over millions of years.  And it was accomplished in seven consecutive waves of colonizations.
      Pleiades Star System - The Seven Sisters
      The Human Genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the Genomic Evolutionary Tree.  They are alien to that ‘tree’.  And we acquired them not through gradual evolution, but as a sudden insertion of genetic material.
      It is a jump that does not follow current evolutionary theories. Dr. Steven Scherer
      The Homo Sapien was the result of a cross breeding of the genes from our native Earth primates with those of the humanoids from other worlds.  Man was created by these humanoid beings who used their own DNA in the blending.  And, over time, there came to be many species of Human beings on the Earth, each of which was evolving simultaneously.
      The Nephilim were on the Earth in those days — and also afterward.  Genesis 6:4
      About 100,000 years ago, our mortal species was gifted with spiritual ‘seeds’ from the Light beings in the Pleiades star system.  They lovingly implanted our DNA with a spark of Divinity that is both immortal and eternal.  This was done with purpose.  It was blessed and it was appropriate.
      One of the 223 mysterious genes in the human genome is monoamine oxidase (MAO), which is the major enzyme that is involved in the breakdown of serotonin in the pineal gland.[i]  In Eastern traditions, the pineal gland is associated with our extra-sensory perception.  It’s responsible for altering human consciousness to a state of enhanced awareness and spiritual enLightenment.  And so it was that only we survived.
      In the middle of the Garden was the Tree of Life.  Genesis 2:9
      About 80,000 years ago, a great cataclysm broke apart the landmass of Earth.  During a mass exodus, we spread throughout the world.  The Earth then became populated with four races of Divine Humans – Red, Yellow, Black and White.  Four Pleiadian Light beings claimed each of the lands in which we lived.  They established an energy vortex in each of the four corners of the world.  Lemuria was the land of both the Black and Yellow races.  And Atlantis was the land of the Red race.
      But 13,000 years ago, during the Fall of Man, the priesthood moved the Atlantean energies of the Yellow race to India and Tibet; those of LeMuria were moved to Egypt.  The Yellow race was given guardianship of the element of air.  Guardianship of water was given to the Black race.
      The energies of the Red race were moved to Mesoamerica.  They were strongly influenced by the Pleiadians and continued to receive guidance from them.  They were given the guardianship of the earth element.  Quetzalcoatl, the Pleiadian who had claimed the continent of Atlantis, became a god to many of these indigenous people.  For 16,000 years, this Pleidian had governed Atlantis as a high priest.  He became known to them as the Feathered Serpent.  But this priest was not a serpent, rather, he was like a winged angel that has emerged from the coiled, serpentine energy of the kundalini.  He was a Spirit that had been transfigured from a physical body.
      The ancient Mayans were a part of this indigenous Red race.  They studied the esoterics of the movements of the planetary bodies, and then recorded everything on great calendars.  Their Ox Lahji Baktun calendar spans a total of 5,125 years.  The Mayans say that, at the end of each of these long counts, Quetzalcoatl their Lord of the Sun, is reborn out of the dark rift in the Milky Way galaxy.  The current long count ends on December 21 of the year 2012.
      Patterns in the Milky Way and the Constellations were directly related to the Maya vision of Creation.  Linda Schele
      The Pleiades, Elihu Vedder, 1885
      The White race initially settled in the part of the world that is now the Arctic Circle.  Their land didn’t sink in the cataclysm.  It froze.  Its energy was then transferred to Mount Olympus, the tallest mountain in all of Greece.   To the White race was given guardianship of the element of fire.
      In Greek mythology, the Pleiades star system is represented as seven demi-goddesses who were the daughters of Atlas, the Greek god.  These sisters were pursued by a great hunter – the god Orion.  There are twelve great Olympian gods who dwelled on Mount Olympus.  Orion had been placed among the stars by Zeus, the greatest of them.  The seven sisters were able to escape from Orion only after Zeus answered their prayers by turning them into doves.
      He is the maker of Arcturus and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.  Job 9:9
      One of these seven sisters is called Alcyone.  As the brightest star in the Pleiades system, it is this star around which our sun revolves – a cycle that takes about 26,000 years to complete.  With the culmination of the very last Mayan long count in the year 2012, all of the cycles of Time will have come to an end.  And, as our sun finishes its revolution around their brightest of stars, the Pleiadians will visit Earth again.
      When they do, they will look just like us.

      Inspired by the book The Prism of Lyra: An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage, Lyssa Royal & Keith Priest, Light Technology Publications, 1993, and by the article The Maya Cosmo-Vision – Entering the Fire, Aluna Joy Yaxk’in, 1998
      [i] International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium Publishes Sequence and Analysis of the Human Genome: Horizontal Transfer: Bacteria Bearing Gifts, National Human Genome Research Institute, February 12, 2001