[ANGEL] Special Message: North Node at 22 Sagittarius, The Angels of Justice

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011

    Since today is the 26th day of the moon cycle and the 6th degree of Leo for the Sun, and these messages were sent out yesterday and the day before, today I am sharing the north node of the moon, which today is 22 Sagittarius. The north node signifies the final outcome of the energies unfolding at this time.

    22 degrees Sagittarius

    The Angels of Justice

    Also known as

    The Angels of ‘Hillaro’

    Beloved,

    ‘We carry out justice.  Whether the matter is a legal one, or another, any situation requiring a just outcome falls under our competence.’

    ‘Anything having to do with judicial matters is under our protection.’

    The web of life is made of many beings, but is ONE life.

    “As above, so below.”

    Large or small, all beings are a part of One Divine Being.  All are enlivened by One Divine Life.  All depend on each other.  All are important.

    The human body is made up of 70 trillion individual self aware intelligent cells that operate within organs and systems.  These exist on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual dimensions. Even though a human body is made of almost infinite parts, it is still ONE body with ONE indwelling soul and spirit.  Every part contributes to the whole, and every part depends on the entire ecosystem for its survival.

    Likewise the body of Divine Creation is one body with many complex individual self aware intelligent parts. There are many universes and many systems existing on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual dimensions. Each part depends on the whole for its survival.

    The ancients thought of this body of Divine Creation as a Web of Life, because each individual part is connected to all others with strands of light and OMNIPRESENT DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS and LOVE.  The body of Creation is a Unified Field of energy. Creation has ONE indwelling soul and spirit that is often called Divine Providence.

    Everything is connected to everything else, and when one part is harmed, the harm travels out like ripples in a pond and touches the entire field of energy of the whole. That is why justice for one is also so important to the many.  When harmony and justice are restored to a part, the entire web of life is blessed.

    In Universal Consciousness, which is The Omnipresence of Divine Intelligence everywhere, The Highest Good  and most sacred all encompassing LOVE  is available in every circumstance, for every being.

    When any person, any part of The ONE invokes THE LAW OF ONE, either directly or through us, know that through telepathic power of prayer, the highest good is activated within Divine Intelligence in The Unified Field. This activation overcomes all other potential realities in ways that are the highest good of all concerned.

     We help you meditate  on the connection that  you have  to all life, so that the good of all is felt to be the same as the good of one’s own self. Harmony for all becomes the strongest desire of the heart.

    In The Unified Field, The Web of Life, justice and harmony are one.

    The LAW OF ONE is the original law of creation and brings about harmony with all.

    All other laws come from it.

    When this original law is invoked, it overrides all lessor laws.

    This Law is as follows:

    [We suggest that you memorize this and use it often]

    ******************

    “We are All One.

    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

    When one is helped, all are helped.

    Therefore, in the name of Who I AM,

    And I am one with all there is:

    I ask that only that Which Is The HIGHEST Good

    Of ALL concerned,

    happen here, and through all time and space.

    I give thanks that this is Done.

    So be it.”

    ***************

    When justice is called for, we rush in and declare this Law.

    We teach people to declare this law.

    Faith, vision and clarity of feelings determine response in The Unified Field.

    Desiring The Highest Good brings perfect attunement in spirit with The Will of Divine Being.

    This brings about understanding and wisdom to the mind.

    It brings the most Infinite Unconditional and all encompassing magnetic Love flowing through the heart.

    It brings the greatest beauty and harmony to the physical world

    for all concerned.

    What is done to the least in creation instantly affects ALL.

    “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

    Therefore we inspire all beings to unite in will to create The Highest Good of All Concerned equally.

    Remember that In Heaven on Earth the lights of great wisdom and love and beauty shine equally within All.

    If you seek to understand justice, then seek to understand that all are part of The Body of the Divine, all are branches on The Tree of Life, that all are ONE.

    If you will that justice prevail, then will that all have justice equally.

    Justice and harmony are beautiful, surround all beings in beauty.

    We love you.

    The Angels of ‘Hillaro’.

    *

    MIRACLES

    Hillaro’

    **********************

    Through The Power of the Word, a person creates harmony and justice, for self and others, into all levels of being, will, thought, feeling and form.  This is the divine virtue of letter H of ‘Hillaro’.  This virtue shines with silvery violet light.  Its musical note is F.

    The Law of Cause and Effect is the virtue of letter I.  It has a light opal color and the musical note of G.

    All of the divine virtues taken together is the virtue of letter L.  This virtue encompasses the splendor and majesty of Divine Being and Consciousness. Meditating on it fills a person with vitality to bring about true spiritual morality and Justice for All.  Its light is a deep glowing olive green.  Its musical note is F.

    Wisdom and Enlightenment is the virtue of letter A.  This virtue  enables understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. It opens mystical faculties such as clairvoyance.  Its color is light blue and its musical note is G.

    Next  this A in ‘Hillaro’ is pronounced umlaut A, aethe virtue of control of negativivity through release and transformation into another state. This virtue enlivens the ability to release for change any state of being, desire, thought, feeling, or possession that is no longer serving the highest good of all concerned.  It is a virtue of transformation.  Its color is loamy brown and its musical note is C.

    Listening to and following inner guidance is the virtue of letter R.  True justice in any situation requires quidance from Divine Providence for each person involved.  This virtue has a golden color and the musical note of C.

    Next is umlaut O, eu, the virtue of cognition brought about by Love Divine that brings about transmutation into perfection.  This virtue is the quintessence of miracle working, because SEEING through the eyes of love, seeing the DIVINE in all beings and all situations, brings forth underlying perfection which is OMNIPRESENT in all of creation.  This virtue has a dark orange color and the musical note of D sharp.

    The final letter of ‘Hillaro’ is O. O is divine justice and harmony, which brings success and satisfaction to all.  Its color is ultramarine blue and its musical note is C.

    Footnotes:

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
    KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

    THESE BOOKS
    MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

    1-800-204-2473

    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

    ***********

    ******************

    Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

    we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

    These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Stationery by Polly Menendez

    Feel free to share these messages.

    Home site:

    www.spiritussanctus.com

    www.sacredpaintings.com

    Conference Call Updates

    go to www.spiritussanctus.com

    and click the appropriate link.

    THE LAW OF ONE

    We are all one.

    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

    When one is helped, all are healed.

    one with all;

    I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
    ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

    I give thanks that this is done.

    SO BE IT!

    *
    *    *