Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Tarot Card Reading!

  • omahhung
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
      o boy! :)  I did not like what Lotus came up with!!! So I tried a few other combinations!  Looks like my full name works better: Irena Harney or my full name with birthdate,  or my Full Chinese name in Cantonese!

      Hence forth, I am:
      Ha Oileen
      (translates as Summer lovelotus)

    • luvpotion121 <pmenendez@myexcel.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        Okay, Ha Oileen, will try to make the mental adjustments to the
        change. :-) LOVE POLLY

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "omahhung" <omahhung@n...>

      • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
          you wrote:
          o boy! :)  I did not like what Lotus came up with!!! So I tried a few other combinations!  Looks like my full name works better: Irena Harney or my full name with birthdate,  or my Full Chinese name in Cantonese!

          Hence forth, I am:
          Ha Oileen
          (translates as Summer lovelotus)

          Hi,

          I wouldn't put too much stake by readings given by this online tool. Here is why:

          Try known do-baders (and do-gooders, also people that you personally know) such as

          Adolf Hitler (which seems to be his full birth name), born 20/4/1889
          Acc. to this reading, his essence is 4 of wands (celebration, freedom, excitement)
          his other cards are pretty good as well.

          Josef Mengele (which seems to be his full birth name), 16/3/1911, KZ physician and mass murderer, has pretty good results as well (hermit, 9 of wands, the star, fool, his GrandTotal being the World = integration, accomplishment, involvement, fulfillment,... a symbol of active contribution and service)

          I put in my mother, for instance, and the results couldn't be further from the truth.

          It seems to me the shorter the name, the higher the risk of receiving negative cards (tho Ulla is one of the exceptions, phew ;-)

          My impression is that since we are multi-faceted, many types of reading will strike us as accurate.

          And isn't it also pretty good proof of the inaccuracy of the readings when you look up (as Polly suggested) "lovingpurelove yahoo group 22/9/2000" (the inception date)?

          According to the results, the  essential character/personality of our group would be The Moon (fear, illusion, imagination, bewilderment) and anything but positive. Now who would believe that?

          Also, if you just enter lovingpurelove or lovingpurelove 22/9/2000, you get what can be viewed at least as puzzling results, with a couple of Devils thrown in for good measure.

          So I think it can be endlessly tweaked until you get the results that you like or that confirm your beliefs.

          I also think this tool can and does promote fear and possibly depression. What about people who receive a negative card for their "Soul Number (The essence of the being whose soul you represent" or for their "GrandTotal" (which latter btw isn't explained as to what it is supposed to mean)? How good about themselves will they feel if they take the reading seriously?

          Love,
          Ulla
        • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
            Hello Smarty Pants,

            (now if that isn't a definite improvement ;-) over your L* name
            - which I love, btw, but will not allow to pass my keyboard until further notice ;-)

            > Here's to taking only that which is for our highest good!

            well said!

            Peace and love,
            Ulla
          • jay cruz
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2008
              LIVE consultation with psychic experts online or via phone at PsychicGuild.com.

              They offer affordable and accurate psychic reading services with their professional psychics.

              They got dream interpretation, chinese horoscopes, numerology, tarot card readings, and online psychics advice in love, relationship, health, career, well-being.