Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 18, 2011
      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      The Soul Created Life

      Much has shifted since the last Gateway; that of the Expanded Heart. While we have shifted from the ego-intellect to the feeling-Heart in previous months and years, we have empowered the Soul so much that whatever shows up in our world is something to say “Yes” to. We do not have to create boundaries, for boundaries are of the old to keep us safe. It was a way to control our fragile state of being while we became Soul-strong. And now we are, and whatever Soul brings to us has incredible power...to boost us further in our Ascension. By saying Yes, it puts us in a state of Grace; of Allowance to further release the old, heal old wounds and open us up to new adventure, which further strengthens our Soul and leads us to where that vibration matches ours. This could not happen without the Heart Expansion, for that made us stronger in Soul more than we’ve ever been before...

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.