[ANGEL] 25 Cancer, The Angel of First Light

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16 10:18 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 10 KB

    If the message does not appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward

    25 degrees Cancer

    The Angels of First Light

    Also known as

    The Angels of ‘Aragor

    Beloved,

    We assist those who are ready to ascend to highest consciousness of Divine Light, to experience the highest enlightenment imaginable.

     We connect emanations of ‘the first light’  with the plane of Akasha, which is the deep Delta brainwave experience of unity with Divine Being and all creation.

     As you call forth help from Divine Being to bring heavenly virtues into the world , beginning within your own beingness, will, feelings, and sensations, we, along with the Angels of ‘Akahimo’, help you create a descent of superior power from the ‘ first light’ into the Akasha.

    This affects all creation.

    Stand firmly rooted in pure original beingness. Visualize and FEEL divine light descending and healing all. Experience a pentacostal outpouring of brilliance from above.

    This descending light is a MANTLE OF DIVINE POWER.

    Meditate on the ‘first light’ and experience yourself at one with Divine Consciousness in its highest and purest expression so that a mantle of divine power shines forth from you.

    The highest and purest spiritual leaders clothe themselves in a

    mantle of divine power.

    This mantle is woven upon the warp and the woof of deepest oneness with Divine Emanation, flowing with divine virtues.

     Divine Grace is based on profound love for all. True Divine Blessing is based on the understanding that when one is harmed, all are harmed and that when one is helped all are helped, because unity is truth and we are all one in Divine Being.

    “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

    “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

    We respond to desire for unity with Divine Consciousness.

     We help you obtain the highest enlightenment through understanding the original divine blueprints of perfection for all in creation, through following inner guidance, through release of imperfections, through grace and mercy, through seeing through the eyes of love and realizing justice and harmony.

    Meditate on the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

    We rejoice with your beingness, will, visualization, feelings and sensations of the outpouring of light and divine virtues that shine

    from the First Light of Divine Providence at the beginning of Cause.

    MIRACLES

    ‘A-R-A-G-O-R’

    A and umlaut A, ae…We work with reprogramming the human mind with the divine mind. We help with release of all imperfection for transformation.

    *

    R…We elicit deep humility, great gratitude, and a calling to impeccable service.

    *

    A and umlaut A, ae…We tap the highest purity, wisdom and illumination of the divine mind. We cause changes in material reality and control negative beings.

    *

    G…We are attuned to peace in the spirit, and confer true divine blessing, high states of enlightenment, happiness, satisfaction and grace.

    *

    Umlaut O, eu, andO…We open cognition through Love Divine, and transmute into indwelling divine perfection. We inspire an appreciation and recognition of divine law, an absolute sense of justice, and of right and wrong.

    *

    R…We awaken mental acuity in the seeker, ingenuity, the ability to grasp high abstract and enlightened new information very quickly and easily,  and flawless mental functioning.’

    Assume your rightful place as the caretakers of creation, claim dominion through a combination of your energies and ours.

    Know that we answer your call when you take command of the kingdom in the name of Divine Wisdom, Will and Love.

    We help you manifest the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind with grace, true divine legality and love.

    *

    MIRACLES

     Footnotes:

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter R├╝ggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    1-800-204-2473

    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

    ***********