[ANGEL] 24 Cancer, The Angels of Emanations

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 75 KB

    If this message does not appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

    24 degrees Cancer

    The Angels of Emanations

    Also known as

    The Angels of ‘Akahimo’

    Beloved,

    We help the children of Divine Being unite individual mind with Divine Mind, recognizing the original purity of all ideas in this shared Divine Mind.

    We then help with the release and transformation of any imperfections on any level, for the highest good of all.

    We awaken omnipotent faith.

    Using The Power of the Word, we teach directing and orchestrating emanations of Divine virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth with this Omnipotent Faith.

    We teach how to radiate virtues in the Akasha principle of deep Delta brainwave Omnipresence to out picture Omnipotent Will of Divine Providence for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

    The Akasha principle is the principal of consciousness-penetrating-all, it is Omnipresence and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

    On this level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we help each person determine which virtues to emanate at any time.

    Whatever Divine virtues are needed in any situation, we help a child of God control the degree of emanation of these qualities.

    We teach how to know which virtues are necessary to bring about the highest good of all concerned for any purpose.

    Virtues are the original purity of the divine qualities and powers within you.

    Awareness of them is that for which you long, and it is this divine nostalgia which causes your heart to seek our teachings so that Earth may reflect Heaven as you trod upon her.

    We come when your heart desires us.

    MIRACLES

    Become one with the divine virtues of our name through meditation. Then it is possible to perform all of these actions with ease.

    ‘A-K-A-H-I-M-O’

    A and umlaut A, ae…Enlightenment of the divine mind, the transformation of imperfections,

    *

    K…combined with the power to work miracles

    *

    A and umlaut A, ae… manifest in terms of mystical powers like clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insighst into the working of divine mind, the cause behind the cause.

    *

    H…We control the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues through The Power of The Word

    *

    I…and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.

    *

    M…We understand the process of ebb and flow, which is life’s rhythm

    *

    umlaut O, eu, and O…and we awaken the ability to transmute through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  We evoke happy and successful scenarios of manifesting the perfection of divine emanations of virtues.’

    MIRACLES

    Footnotes:

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    1-800-204-2473

    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

    ***********

    ******************

    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Stationery by Polly Menendez

    Feel free to share these messages.

    Home site:

    www.spiritussanctus.com

    www.sacredpaintings.com

    Conference Call Updates

    go to www.spiritussanctus.com

    and click the appropriate link.

    THE LAW OF ONE

    We are all one.

    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

    When one is helped, all are healed.s

    Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

    and I am one with all;

    I give thanks that this is done.

    SO BE IT!

    *+*

    *

    *    *

    *       *

    ~ ~ ~

    Music by Jalal Ail

    God Hear my Prayer.mid

    www.jalalmusic.com

    ~~

    *

  • Spiritus
    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 75 KB

[...]

    Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    1-800-204-2473

    Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

    Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

    Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

     Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

    ***********

    ******************

    Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

    Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

    {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

    copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Stationeryby Polly Menendez

    Feelfree to share these messages.

    Homesite:

    www.spiritussanctus.com

    free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

    www.sacredpaintings.com

    or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

    Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

    Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
    8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

    TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.