[ANGEL] 23 Cancer, The Angels of Space and Time

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011

    If this message does not appear correctly on your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

    23 degrees Cancer

    The Angels of Space and Time

    Also known as

    The Angels of ‘Dirilisin’

    Beloved,

    We are the heavenly host of space and time.

    We teach keys to create beautiful and unique presents and futures, to heal the past, and remember oneness with divinity.

    We teach consciousness how to spread its wings and fly.

    We help with travel into many mansions of the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

    We inspire the children of light and love to understand that space is a continuum of the function of time.  Imagine time has a horizontal axis and space a vertical axis which bisect each other in the middle. This middle point is HERE AND NOW.

    On the horizontal axis is space travel in the present time. This includes space travel into other dimensions. Other dimensions shoot off in other directions, but still horizontal, from the point of HERE AND NOW.

    On the vertical axis is travel in time. Past time is the bottom half of the axis and future time is the top.

    We teach mastery of space/time continuums in the physical worlds and also in the worlds of feeling, thought, and intention.

    “As above so below.”

    In the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large, we inspire mastery of time and space.

    A person may create great happiness, wholeness, and enlightenment in any time or place.

    Here are some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time .

    As always, remember to follow inner guidance and call on help whenever it feels right to do so. :

    1.   Practice going into the gap between thoughts to enter the silence.

    2.   When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in the very bright light of Divine Emanation that fills all time and space.

    3.   As you are suspended in this bright light, in trust ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and imagine that you are watching your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

    4.   Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on.  Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel your consciousness stabilize.  As consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see the surroundings.

    5.   At this point ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around.  This is done by intention and asking. “Ask and ye shall receive.”

    6.   If you are visiting a past or future time, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.

    7.   When you are finished, ask to return to the bright light or just ask for a direct return to your physical body.

    8.   If you go to the bright light, you may continue traveling to other places and times or you can intend to come back to your physical body in present time and space.

    9.   Remember that while traveling in your mental-emotional body that you can, like Alice in Wonderland, make yourself small or large.

    10. ALWAYS invoke The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

    It is also helpful to ask to go to the future, to that time or incarnation in which you are completely enlightened and are Christ-like in awareness and feelings. This could be a few days or months or it could be anytime even greater.

    Ask to meet your Christ Self.  Ask this future Self to come back in time to your present and heal you, or heal another person, or a situation that needs it.  You may also ask for it to go back into your early childhood, or past lives and heal past traumatic events and relationships.  It is also possible to go into the future and meet the Christ Selves of other people.  You may ask these Selves to come back in time and heal their present selves or past selves. Ask for and follow inner guidance.

    Another possibility is to travel back in time to the moment of Divine Creation, to reclaim the original perfect blueprint of self in Divine Being.  After going to both the OMEGA POINT of completed perfection and to the ALPHA POINT of immaculate conception, we recommend merging the two together in your mind’s eye.

    When you call upon us to help you personally, or help a large group of people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning possibilities of creating different realities in any space or time.

    We help you change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you to know which time you wish to focus on.

    Due to cultural traditions, some people have made commitments to keep their focus on times from the past. They recreate their present space to reflect these other spaces and different times.

    Because of this many wars have been fought over ancestral or traditional issues.

    It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower RELEASE of this focus and servitude to the past when it is the highest good of all concerned to do so.

    We empower shifting into a different spaces and focusing on the present or to bring the energy of a joyful future reality into the present.

    Call on us for assistance to refocus minds and hearts whenever allegiance to the past or fears of an undesirable future take predominance over common sense.

    We help you remember unity with Divine Mind and all Creation, oneness with omnipotence, understanding of cause and effect, to create beauty and spiritual perfection in any time or space.

    We, the Angels of Space and Time, await your call to assist you in your travels.

    MIRACLES

    By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, the following is gained:

    ‘D-I-R-I-L-I-S-I-N’

    D…We access the profoundest wisdom of the spirit and

    [The divine virtue of the art of creation.  The color is dark blue, the musical note is C, the element is fire with a sensation of warmth. The right ear is formed from this virtue.]

    *

    I…evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world by controlling shape, measure, number, weight and time and space.

    [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance, and conscience.  The color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth with a sensation of weight.  The left kidney is formed from this virtue.]

    *

    R…We help you grasp new information quickly and easily and to articulate it in words.

    [The divine virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.  The color is gold, the musical note is C, the element is earth.  The left side of the nose is formed from this virtue.]

    *

    I…Using breathing practices, we teach you to be masters over vitality and revitalization.

    *

    L…We teach you how to spiritualize emotions and inspire you to comprehend the meaning of true morality, the good and the evil.

    The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, of all the divine virtues taken together, of true morality.  The color is glowing olive green, the musical note is F, the element is air with a sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.]

    *

    I…We trigger whatever recognition and remembrance that serves these purposes.

    *

    S…We empower you to access the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

    [The divine virtue of all-penetrating-willpower, of enthusiasm.  The color is purple red, the musical note is G-sharp, and the element is fire.  The gall bladder is formed from this virtue.]

    *

    I…As masters of karmic law, we control all earthly activities on a wide scale.

    *

    N…We control the mental domain and teach you how to operate there, to see, sense, and control mind power in order to bring supreme happiness.’

    [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.  The color is dark red, the musical note is A, the element is water with a sensation of chill.  The liver is formed from this virtue.]

    “For God has given you dominion over all that he has created, including time and space.”

    *

    MIRACLES

    Footnotes

    Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

    ***

    1-800-204-2473

    The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

    If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
    spiritus@...

    We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

    Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

    If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

    If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line   spiritus@...

     Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

    ***********

    ******************

    http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

    Stationery by Polly Menendez

    Feel free to share these messages.

    To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

    spiritus@...

    Home site:

    www.spiritussanctus.com

    www.sacredpaintings.com

    For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

    and click the appropriate link.

    THE LAW OF ONE

    We are all one.

    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

    When one is helped, all are healed.

    Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

    and I am one with all;

    I give thanks that this is done.

    SO BE IT!

    ~ ~ ~

    Summit.mid

    ~ ~ ~

  • Spiritus
    Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2012

[...]

    Hereare some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time. [There are many other techniques, but this one is effective and simple.]

[...]

    Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

    Eachdegree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2013

      23 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Space and Time

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Dirilisin’

      Beloved,

      We are the heavenly host of space and time.

      We teach consciousness how to spread its wings and fly.

       CreatorBeing3

       We help with travel into many mansions of the past, the future, other places and dimensions.

      When you call upon us to help you personally, or help a large group of people, we bring inspiration and understanding concerning possibilities of creating different realities in any space or time.

      We help you change the quality of the space that you are in, and we help you to know which time you wish to focus on.

      Due to cultural traditions, some people have made commitments to keep their focus on times from the past.

      They recreate their present space to reflect these other spaces and different times.

      Because of this many wars have been fought over ancestral or traditional issues.

      It is our job to awaken people to the fact that they are doing this and to empower RELEASE of this focus and servitude to the past.

      We empower shifting into a different space and focusing on the present.

       We show how to bring the energy of the future into the present.

      We teach keys to create beautiful and unique presents, heal the past, and visit  joyful futures.

       376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

      We inspire the children of light and love understand that space is a continuum of the function of time.

      Imagine time has a horizontal axis and space a vertical axis which bisect each other in the middle.

       This middle point is HERE AND NOW.

      On the horizontal axis is space travel in the present time.

       This includes space travel into other dimensions.

      Other dimensions shoot off in other directions, but still horizontal, from the point of HERE AND NOW.

      On the vertical axis is space travel in past time [bottom half of continuum] and future time [top].

      We teach mastery of space/time continuums in the physical worlds and also in the worlds of feeling, thought, and intention.

       “As above so below.”

      In the microcosm and the macrocosm, the small and the large, we inspire mastery of time and space.

      A person may create great happiness, wholeness, and enlightenment in any time or place.

      Here are some practical recommendations for mental and emotional traveling in space and time .

      As always, remember to follow inner guidance and call on help whenever it feels right to do so.

       For additional instructions refer to  the 22nd day of the moon cycle message on space and time
      :

      1.   Practice going into the gap between thoughts to enter the silence.

      2.   When doing space and time travel in the mental and emotional bodies, relax into a meditative state, slow breathing, and imagine that you are floating in the very bright light of Divine Emanation that fills all time and space.

      3.   As you are suspended in this bright light, in trust ask to go wherever you wish to go, both in time and space, and watch your feet as you gradually drift down and land.

      4.   Pay particular attention to your feet and the surface that you land on.

      Keep your eyes on your feet until you feel consciousness stabilize.

      As consciousness stabilizes, it is safe to look up and see the surroundings.

      5.   At this point ask to see anything you wish to see, speak with anyone, or travel around.

      This is done by intention and asking. “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      6.   If you are visiting a past or future lifetime, you may also ask to see the entire lifetime played before you fast-forward, like in a video, with slowing down at key events.

[...]

      Call on us for assistance to refocus minds and hearts whenever allegiance to the past, or fear of the future,are taking predominance over common sense in present situations.

      We, the Angels of Space and Time, await your call to assist you in your travels.

      MIRACLES

      merkaba

[...]

      merkaba vehicle

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2014

[...]

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from not

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)