Quado's Garden: Your Life has Deep Meaning

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8, 2011
      http://www.quado.com/quados-garden/050830.htm

      Your Life has Deep Meaning

      Do not wonder whether you have a purpose.  You do.  Your life has deep meaning.  Do not worry and wonder about what your purpose is.  You are fulfilling it right now, simply by being you.

      You are standing where you need to stand in order to step forward and do what you need to do. There has been no mistake that sent you far afield.  There has been no error, cosmic or personal, that has blown you off course.  Instead, each so-called mistake has brought you the learning and growth you needed to be where you are now, poised and pregnant with possibility.  And the world around you is the same, fertile and ready for your planting.

      And you, just as you are, are an important part of the springing forth, of the newness, of the unfolding, of the birth of greatness.

      And your purpose is simple:  to be who you are, as fully expressed as you can be, living and being and doing your truth in each moment.  This is all.  This is much.  This is enough.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 19, 2012
            Thank you! How did you know I needed to feel this right now? The second email lifting me up and reminding me all is well just as I am!

            Love and light,
            Becky

            To: Affirmations_Heart_Soul@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 20, 2012
              I am glad that this helped Becky and your own presence is always very uplifting as well and mean that. :)