Re: << lovingpurelove >> Addendum to my Spoonbender Courseforward

  • Rose Charpentier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      It would seem to me that in order to get this number of
      people that money could be put aside. In other words,
      strength in numbers, rather than money.

      Some of us find it hard to pay, particularly at this time of
      the year after Christmas and before Tax-time.

      Have a good day,
      Rose C
    • D.C. Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hello Everyone -

        I have tried to stay with James Twyman and his group for quite some time.  I have been very disappointed that he charges so much for some of his courses - the money is totally out of this world.  Makes me think I'm in the wrong business - and I guess that is what it has become to him - his business.  I'm sure with all the people he has assisting him now, he must have to pay them something - they have to eat, too.  I requested a delay in my donation as I have very little money left to get through January.  I sent them the request note yesterday.  Hope they allow me to pay at the end of the month when I next get a paycheck (I work for the state and we will never get rich.)  However, a "donation" is just that - and should be voluntary.  When it is couched as a "donation" I do believe that skirts the IRS and that is probably what they are trying to do.  If he charged $25 to $75 a pop, he would have to report it at the end of the year.  Donations fall into another category.  Making them mandatory should not occur in my mind, however, and should force them back into the FEE category.  Oh well. . . .

        Love this list and am glad I found you all -

        Blessings and Light to all -

        Donna C. Williams
        Marion  NC

      • Polly