Re: << lovingpurelove >> Addendum to my Spoonbender Course forward

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Polly,
      I thought it was supposed to be by donation only and if one couldn't pay they would not be turned away... Was there any indication for that?
      Susan

      >>> pmenendez@... 01/01/03 12:55PM >>>
      Sorry to announce,

      I went to the emissaryoflight site to register and discovered a request for money.

      It is not my intention to encourage anyone to sign up for instruction that requires
      fees.

      Love, Polly

      Posting message to this list: