Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Ace of Wands

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2011
      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child

      Ace of Wands

      In this card, a magnificent soul potential in the form of a butterfly is being unveiled by two fairies. In Welsh mythology, fairies were known as the mothers or the helpers. These fairies are liberating the spiritual quality of humanity, There is a connection between the soul and the butterfly in Greek mythology. This stems from the belief that the human soul becomes a butterfly while searching for a new incarnation. The process of transformation is extremely powerful in our lives as we search for a broad understanding of the future and a gentle surrender to the past. As we emerge from old wounds, we take on new colors and wear new wings of hope-much like the butterfly miraculously, unspiraling from the dark cocoon. This butterfly is released into the light and is offered new conscious awareness. This may very well be happening in your life right now. The butterfly is an essential emblem of love, suggesting, in China, a wedding of souls. This winged gift is a reminder today that love, soul unity, and art are fluttering into your life. An inspired rebirth is taking place. It is time to reveal your true colors. The flight has begun.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        "The butterfly is an essential emblem of love, suggesting, in China, a wedding of souls." Love is the foundation for liberation, transformation, healing, joy and much, much more. It is a wedding that brings the future, the present and the past together in one Glorious Divine Moment. We can release the hold of the past in love, respecting those experiences and having received the deepest of healing that goes to our soul. That in and of itself is deeply liberation and contains the seeds and fruits of powerful personal transformation. Embrace it within this moment. Not only know in your mind, feel from your heart, and experience in your soul this message as it speaks to that deepest part within each of us. However this begins to manifest in each of our lives that one word is the key: Manifest. We are stepping deeper and higher not onto into the potential of rebirth, new levels of conscious awareness, a new life (however it speaks for you to describe this) but that are stepping into this manifesting now. Discover your new wings, let the Art that is you and from you flow fully and experience true Joy, Peace and Love as we lift one another and ourselves in compassion, respect and harmony together.

        Ace of Wands

[...]

        © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
            "This winged gift is a reminder today that love, soul unity, and art are fluttering into your life. An inspired rebirth is taking place. It is time to reveal your true colors. The flight has begun."

            There is a rebirth which is taking place; one that is twofold. Yes from those souls and beings who have touched and inspired you but also that has just as equally a deep touch is that inspiration which comes from within you. That place in the depths of your soul and all that you are. Drawing inspiration from that Divine Source inside of You.

            Today is a day to receive and share this precious gift of Soul Unity and Love as it rises up and opens wide as a flower in full bloom; displaying your truest colors vibrantly, confidently and passionately. Each of you Know who those are that touch you at the depths of your Soul and Spirit that have been and will continue to be apart of Seeing that Love rise, burn bright and fill you; for you have and continue to do the same with them. You Know Who You Are. :)

            The message for today speaks on a wedding of souls. Yes there is! A conscious Opening of One to Another as we take flight in our Spirit and within this world. Each of you are a living, breathing extension of Art in its purest form as you receive and embrace your Spirit, your Love, your Joy and your Passion. As a butterfly renewed spread your wings, continue to transform and we will enjoy and share in the rapture of new life as We Fly Together to new horizons and See this world transformed around us as We Are Transformed Within. *:x
lovestruck