Re: << lovingpurelove >> Links for the newest subscribers

  • Rose Charpentier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thank you, Polly, for the Angel Messages.  I still
      think the Angels of Weather helped us with Hurricane
      Lili.  Remember when it was so bad before it hit
      land?  It could've been really devastating for us
      otherwise.

      I had to walk to town the other day---and it had been
      raining.  But it stopped long enough for me to go
      and get back.  I guess all we have to do is ask--
      thank--and appreciate----

      Thanks again,
      Rose C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Thanks for writing Rose.

        I think our desires play are large role in our environmental
        conditions. I've spent time focusing on this area of
        consciousness. I believe we interplay with the wind and can
        discover the power to "calm the seas", as Jesus taught to the
        disciples. I've been watching how I interplay with nature in this
        way. Nice knowing we can get to the store in the better conditions
        that we may request.

        Lots of love,
        Polly