Re: Smarty Pants

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Gave you a chuckle did I? Yes, that terminology comes from way back. My grandmothers favorite expression. I didn't party this New Years!!  My hubby and I stayed home and watched it all on TV....boring, eh? Where are you from again? There are so many groups and so many people, guess I'm going to have to make myself a notebook. I belong to another Wild Wolf Women of The Web group. They are quite active in their posts. There are 75 women and the posts are heavy. It is a joy when I get to this one. It is very different. Lots of love here. Not that the other one idoesn't have love, but the women are very outspoken. From all over the world. They have a convention every year. We have all been together for 12 years. I've not been with this group that long. BUT, I really enjoy the spirituality of this group. Well, gee...didn't start out to write a book,  hehehe...sorry if I got carried away. So, my internet friend who I don't even know your name,,,,talk to you later. Take care. Love and Blessings, Jan/Wolfstar